Verified Reviewer

1.4

I placed several items into a cart, mainly to compare a couple of items, and seems at some point this $97 order was processed w/o my knowledge. I know for sure I did not press submit/process.

Furthermore, I happen to find out through emails in another one of my email addresses. I could not understand clearly how to get refund instructions or even how to send products back. However, I sent every single product back to the sender directly since no correspondence invoice came with any item. This includes the one that came soaking wet (from the box to the plastic bag it was in.).

The item itself was soaked... so crazy to me. Well, I sent a message with all the items and sent them back. I received only two credits and no correspondence or anything else.

And it has been several months now. And no customer care to assist is unacceptable. I need to understand why I only received credit for two items in the $97 order. I just want ALL my money back from this order.

Not only that, but I would have no issue with paying for an order I placed, but I deserve my funds back when the product has gone back to these drop shippers... Please advise, thank you!

User's recommendation: Do not put anything in your cart until you understand that the refund/return/cancellation policy is not clear and the website is not user friendly relating to these concerns. Also understand that customer care does not seem to reach out at all. One last thing, when it states cancellation permittable this may not be the case with this company as it states..

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Account.

Wish Pros: Online purchasing, Price on trinkets, I was looking for to my items.

Wish Cons: Support assistant stuck in error loop, You have no easy access to customer service, Impossible to interact when there was a problem with my order, Customer server.

Comments