3.3K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2017.

Comments

I'm in... I ordered many items that were supposed to be at a price slash only to find that another price was billed and also 157.00 worth of shipping.

I went to the site about a return and was told this can happen if request given with in 8 hours. I made the request to cancel my order with in 4 hours of purchase.... California is 3 hours earlier than where I am. With in 3 hours my products were emailed that they stated had been processed and shipped .

Their gimmick seems to be that every item is mailed separately and. Charged a separate shipping fee.

Abuse of a senior citizen........ BIG RIP OFF...

My item was only $9 but it was for my foster kid, they said wait it week come then oh sorry is past 30days we keep your money, that can't be legal, sue them most because of the lies aggravation theft of money and disappointing a foster kid.

I will be more than happy to join in the law suit. They don't want to give me my refund after they send me numerous of email messages. And till now no refund.

wish has also not given me my refunded money yet. although i'm still at a young age (18) i would like to join you but i don't know if i can. i'm just not committed.

Please give me information on entering this suit. I have been thru the worst runaround of horribly designed computer «customer service» questions obviously designed to cause you to give up.

They were regarding three purchases I never received. Each time told to wait for another pushed out date. One Of the fake deliveries even said «customer confirmed delivery». I call *** They also told me i would be refunded for an item which was the wrong size that i ordered....

never received it on my credit card. Also Ive found major fake advertising for an IPad Pro 9.7 which advertised for a great savings and had retailed at $999.00 with a line thru it next to a much lower price. Come to find out they were selling a keyboard for the iPad. What iPad Bluetooth keyboard sells for $999?

I could t find one. Worst and most shifty is after searching the internet for any phone number to call for a person, the only ONE i found was an 800# which said it was not a working number. Well, come to find their head quarters are in San Francisco which is 30 minutes away.

Im going there next week to speak to first the advertising departement and try to get to converse with the head Of sales. Lets hit them in their deep, deceiving pockets and close them down.

Tajr516126@yahoo.com someone used my account and ordered a phone for 205.00 and I got wish cash and I emailed numerous times and they sent an email saying it will be 3-5 business days to get your money back but still nothing

Me. I want to sue them.

They have mocked me through emails as well and took away my money without my permission refusing to give it back and replacing it with wish cash. I also bought an item that I wanted to return and I could not get a hold of anyone to return it. In their policy it clearly states that you can get your money back to its original form of payment. They were only willing to give me wish cash.

That’s a load of bull right there. I’m ready to sue.

to Jordan Romero #1601299

It’s too bad I cannot post a picture as well, or I would show you the policy. It clearly states ‘Refunds are processed back to the “ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD” used to purchase the order. Read it for yourself.

to Jordan Romero #1601302

Also, I ordered something a few years ago that said it was supposed to burn away fat. It had some kind of chili in it.

It burned my skin as soon as it touched it.

I had a major rash and turned red and started vomiting. That’s not right.

How do we get in on this lawsuit with wish. I want more info please my email isbestdaddyever63@outlook.com please put wish in subject line

This company has charged a refurbished Apple Iphone for over $800.00 I never ordered on November 16, 2018. I had ordered a very small amt. of merchandise of$13.41 on November 2, 2018 and have not be sent the merchandise.

Henny Booth

Someone hacked into my wish account, ordered £90 of items then changed the email address and password on the account :(

yuri_nosikovsky@amat.com My account was flagged due to number of requested refunds. All refunds I have requested were due to: missing item, broken item or missing meeting the delivery timeline.

No ability to contact customer support as I have received another broken item. I would definitely like to sue them

They are doing it to me also teresarussmann@gmail.com

My email is je565@hotmail.com I didn’t receive several items and get the same response from the automated emailS

Im in!!!! My email is kammy9102@gmail.com.

They charged my card $49.00 for a purchase of a jacket that cost 12.00 and somewhat cents!!! I just made acomplaint to BBB in California.

I also purchased items I never received. When I contacted customer service, they claimed it was delivered to me. Upon telling them again that I never received it, they refused to send me the item refund my money.

I need to know who to talk to about suing With. I ordered some stuff to turn my toenails white and I put it on just one toenail to see if it works.

It killed my toenail and it looks disgusting and I dont know what to do.

They should pay for this though. Any help would be appreciated

I want in big time

They are o good I want in the class action along with a friend of mine she order a tablet no sooner did she set up her Google account the damm thing froze on her she can't do anything with I tried to contact wish and I can't get any answer the phone nu her they have isn't worth the damm