3.9K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I cannot get into my order history and cannot get through to support it keeps telling me there is a 500 internal error I am waiting on many items I have purchased I'm quite upset about this the only proof of purchase are the charges to my card .

UniqueBison

I went through the same thing but it was over 3000 dollars started myself then ordered for family and friends a few items came they pull you in once you place large orders that’s it I ordered in December it’s coming to my house right after it gets off the plane from China no post office reported the to the BBB as well well finally I reported it to my ccc and yesterday I received every penny back I’m glad I was a bit smarter than them I kept screenshots of the dates changing 7 times well they investigated it the tracking numbers are not real there put there to make us think it’s real but when they checked them they were never scanned so I don’t recommend anyone to buy anything from them

TinyPuma769
to UniqueBison #1667295

I ended up getting everything refunded through my CC. And I had never let anything go over the delivery deadline date.

I actually never had a problem getting refunds directly from WISH til they flagged my account.

After they flag you, you can't do anything to get a refund. Citibank was just fantastic in giving me every single refund I asked for.

Is this still going?

Yes I Need To Join !! Everything Is False Advertisement Especially The Wigs Putting People’s Health In Danger With Used Wigs !

I placed an order and had not received the merchandise after 4 months. I wanted a credit to my Visa card.

Wish claimed that the refund window was closed. I had requested a refund two days before the deadline but the app website message was," try again later". We tried again 10 times over the next two days. On the third day the request went through but we weren't eligible for a refund.

I have a screen shot of the actual deadline date. I contacted them to complain and they sent me an e-mail stating an earlier deadline!!!! LOL!!!

They owe me $251.00. Wish is by far the most horrible, unethical company I've ever had to deal with in my life.

I ordered a few items from with and I never got them. I was told they were delivered but I never received them.

When I contated customer service I was informed that because they show delivered I was not going to get any money back.

I sent them my response that its was not in my box at all. I also stated that the mail box is a locking one and I am the only one with the keys I did not get any response back, and no refund!

PlainAntelope

Yes, i need to join lawsuit. I am also being sent computer generated messages and fighting for my refund for 2 months.

I have proof of PayPal transaction and have proof of them confirming cancellation. But they are not sending me my refund

I would definitely like to participate in the lawsuit. I ordered a product, it never showed up. They refuse to actually refund my original ordering price

I most definitely am on board with lawsuit.

Mrs.noyola91@gmail.com

Hi yes here are some really smart people here doing something to help the world crushing the idiots that think they can get away with messing with people! Wish, there's to much to say not enough space to write here. But a lawsuit is very necessary.

I've ordered and receiving packages which is all poor quality. And yet I've been charged double on my card.

I've tried contacting customer service butt so far unsuccessful. There's got to be a way to get refunded.

Ordered them in Nov. 2018

I ordered $482.90 worth of products and haven't received anything from them. Christine11frederick24@gmail.com

I never received the item I ordered from Wish and they said that the refund window is closed. How can I get a refund on something I never received?

This is fraud!

I have not been able to get in contact with customer service. The automated answers are meant to send you in circles.

to Amy22 #1640259

I sent an email support@wish.com We’ll see what happens…

I emailed you but I haven't heard back

Hey is this still going on? Having same problem and sick and tired of automated response. Time for some action against this scammers

Me to I can’t believe they are getting away with this! Same thing happened to me!

100USD stolen from me! For items I never recieved but are said to be ‘delivered’