4.4K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I would love to join. I was frauded by wish and my money stolen out of my account.

I am looking on how to fully prosecute wish. They have given me automated responses and refuses to refund what they took out my account

The last class action against them brought customers a whopping $20 each. This just isn't worth our time or effort.

They got me for about as much -- but I'm losing more in my time and sanity. They are scammers supreme.

I had put stuff in my cart so that I didn't need to look them up again. I never intended on buying all the items.

I was "window" shopping. The app has a button that says slide to pay. I pushed it thinking it would show me the total. NO!!

I actually paid for all the stuff, $856.39 worth. There was no confirmation page! Per their policy, if you cancel the items within 8 hours they won't charge you. (That's a lie) I immediately starting canceling all my items.

I had all items canceled within 30 minutes. However, they still charged me for all the items.

With this company you can't talk to anyone directly to solve any issues. I would love to join a lawsuit so I can get my money back.

LegitimateBudgerigar559
#1731983

I had funds removed from my bank account about two weeks ago from Wish, for an order that was never made. I had been in contact with their support for over a week now.

I have provided screen shots of my order history and the bank transaction. I have done nothing but provide all neccessary information, and they continue to just send me emails asking for the same information, or new versions of the same information I have already provided.

@LegitimateBudgerigar559

I can't contact them directly at all. I canceled all my items within 40 minutes of placing the order but they did not honor their cancellation policy.

I also ordered $85 worth of men’s clothes and never received

ShabbyChamois

I want to join too. The price changes once i cart an item.

I have ordered from them twice and they are very misleading. I’ll shoot you an email Kim

UnsungPekingese

I was just on the site and they display a low price but once you add it to your cart the price increases. Like more than doubles or triples in price!

This happened on 5 of the 6 items I put into my cart today.

I cancelled my order. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Did you read the Terms and Conditions of Wish before you started using it? "...REQUIRES DISPUTES FOR USERS IN THE U.S.

AND CERTAIN OTHER COUNTRIES TO BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND PROHIBITS CLASS ACTION CLAIMS..." Good luck fighting that. They obviously said that for a reason.

Why does wish show a lower price and then show another price when you check out

@Anonymous

Wish.com running a scam business They probably pocketing millions of dollars by bait and switch tactics

ValuableBarracuda
@Anonymous

yes they are blackmailing thieves. my bank gav me refund after they tried to get pics of my bank statements ect..they said even though i paid item in full.they wanted my phi b4 se ding my order.no way!!

WideInsect102

i just want my refund for my ish man....crazy part...my history was deleted....so they say it didnt exist.....but SOME of the order was delivered...how..wha? (so they just sent me stuff randomly?... tobiasetyleriii@gmail.com if this is still happening count me i, i was thinking of taking legal recourse myself.

PhonyPuma341

i want to join. i'm still waiting on an item months after posted delivery date . FredNMills1983@yahoo.com

I cannot get into my order history and cannot get through to support it keeps telling me there is a 500 internal error I am waiting on many items I have purchased I'm quite upset about this the only proof of purchase are the charges to my card .

UniqueBison

I went through the same thing but it was over 3000 dollars started myself then ordered for family and friends a few items came they pull you in once you place large orders that’s it I ordered in December it’s coming to my house right after it gets off the plane from China no post office reported the to the BBB as well well finally I reported it to my ccc and yesterday I received every penny back I’m glad I was a bit smarter than them I kept screenshots of the dates changing 7 times well they investigated it the tracking numbers are not real there put there to make us think it’s real but when they checked them they were never scanned so I don’t recommend anyone to buy anything from them

TinyPuma769
@UniqueBison

I ended up getting everything refunded through my CC. And I had never let anything go over the delivery deadline date.

I actually never had a problem getting refunds directly from WISH til they flagged my account.

After they flag you, you can't do anything to get a refund. Citibank was just fantastic in giving me every single refund I asked for.

Is this still going?

Yes I Need To Join !! Everything Is False Advertisement Especially The Wigs Putting People’s Health In Danger With Used Wigs !

I placed an order and had not received the merchandise after 4 months. I wanted a credit to my Visa card.

Wish claimed that the refund window was closed. I had requested a refund two days before the deadline but the app website message was," try again later". We tried again 10 times over the next two days. On the third day the request went through but we weren't eligible for a refund.

I have a screen shot of the actual deadline date. I contacted them to complain and they sent me an e-mail stating an earlier deadline!!!! LOL!!!

They owe me $251.00. Wish is by far the most horrible, unethical company I've ever had to deal with in my life.