3.9K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

They have a mediation clause. Before I sue them I must send an email to support@wish.com to request mediation. If I don't do that I can not sue.

I'm ready. They haven't responded and I haven't received any of my orders

Same here! They took out $198 right before Christmas.

Still today I have not heard back from them. I have sent 3 emails, tried calling but redirects you to go to their support on the app.

They need to be taken down. To many people getting robbed.

#1622006

Someone fraudulently ordered 204. On my account.

They agreed it was fraudulent and said they would refund my debit card in 2-5 days.

They have told me that 3 times. They gave me “wish credit “ that I have told them several times I do not want it.

#1620309

I ordered two 1 tb SD cards which are fake. I want was was advertised, not a refund. This is theft by deception

Beside the notoriously slow delivery, I waited 5 months for Christmas gifts that never came even though the dates kept changing to a later and later time for delivery and suddenly the status shows that some deliveries were made and others disappeared off my purchase history. I tried to contact them to tell that this was incorrect but I kept getting the runaround with an automated text system.

I never managed to speak to anyone and had to contact my credit card company and found these vendors had entered my purchases as recurring charges and I was charged every single month for those same undelivered purchases! Even the credit card company said that was no accident. In an earlier transaction in the first part of this year, I was unable to order because I had flagged an unrecognized charge from Wish and they had shut down my account. When I emailed (at that time I was able to) I was told I needed to submit my banking info.

What? Why would I need to do that?

So I just made a new account to make these purchases and all this happened. This site is a complete scam and must be shut down but not before paying back every single penny they've stolen from people.

Can we talk about the stolen images they use for advertising?

to Anonymous #1613180

You are SO right about THAT! I worked in a Jewellery store, for five years, Apprenticed for one of those years. They show photos, of GENUINE articles, that are NOT.

I'm in... I ordered many items that were supposed to be at a price slash only to find that another price was billed and also 157.00 worth of shipping.

I went to the site about a return and was told this can happen if request given with in 8 hours. I made the request to cancel my order with in 4 hours of purchase.... California is 3 hours earlier than where I am. With in 3 hours my products were emailed that they stated had been processed and shipped .

Their gimmick seems to be that every item is mailed separately and. Charged a separate shipping fee.

Abuse of a senior citizen........ BIG RIP OFF...

to W.Burns #1617645

Absolutely right! It made no sense to charge for shipping for each and every item. I received some bundled together and was charged separately.

My item was only $9 but it was for my foster kid, they said wait it week come then oh sorry is past 30days we keep your money, that can't be legal, sue them most because of the lies aggravation theft of money and disappointing a foster kid.

to Wvcurlygirly #1617646

Same thing happened to me. They kept changing the date to later and later and then when it never came in , I was told through automated text that beyond a certain amount of time I cannot claim a refund even though the dates they gave me were beyond that date!

I will be more than happy to join in the law suit. They don't want to give me my refund after they send me numerous of email messages. And till now no refund.

wish has also not given me my refunded money yet. although i'm still at a young age (18) i would like to join you but i don't know if i can. i'm just not committed.

Please give me information on entering this suit. I have been thru the worst runaround of horribly designed computer «customer service» questions obviously designed to cause you to give up.

They were regarding three purchases I never received. Each time told to wait for another pushed out date. One Of the fake deliveries even said «customer confirmed delivery». I call *** They also told me i would be refunded for an item which was the wrong size that i ordered....

never received it on my credit card. Also Ive found major fake advertising for an IPad Pro 9.7 which advertised for a great savings and had retailed at $999.00 with a line thru it next to a much lower price. Come to find out they were selling a keyboard for the iPad. What iPad Bluetooth keyboard sells for $999?

I could t find one. Worst and most shifty is after searching the internet for any phone number to call for a person, the only ONE i found was an 800# which said it was not a working number. Well, come to find their head quarters are in San Francisco which is 30 minutes away.

Im going there next week to speak to first the advertising departement and try to get to converse with the head Of sales. Lets hit them in their deep, deceiving pockets and close them down.

Tajr516126@yahoo.com someone used my account and ordered a phone for 205.00 and I got wish cash and I emailed numerous times and they sent an email saying it will be 3-5 business days to get your money back but still nothing

Me. I want to sue them.

They have mocked me through emails as well and took away my money without my permission refusing to give it back and replacing it with wish cash. I also bought an item that I wanted to return and I could not get a hold of anyone to return it. In their policy it clearly states that you can get your money back to its original form of payment. They were only willing to give me wish cash.

That’s a load of bull right there. I’m ready to sue.

to Jordan Romero #1601299

It’s too bad I cannot post a picture as well, or I would show you the policy. It clearly states ‘Refunds are processed back to the “ORIGINAL PAYMENT METHOD” used to purchase the order. Read it for yourself.

to Jordan Romero #1601302

Also, I ordered something a few years ago that said it was supposed to burn away fat. It had some kind of chili in it.

It burned my skin as soon as it touched it.

I had a major rash and turned red and started vomiting. That’s not right.

How do we get in on this lawsuit with wish. I want more info please my email isbestdaddyever63@outlook.com please put wish in subject line