3.9K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

This company has charged a refurbished Apple Iphone for over $800.00 I never ordered on November 16, 2018. I had ordered a very small amt. of merchandise of$13.41 on November 2, 2018 and have not be sent the merchandise.

Henny Booth
Someone hacked into my wish account, ordered £90 of items then changed the email address and password on the account :(

yuri_nosikovsky@amat.com My account was flagged due to number of requested refunds. All refunds I have requested were due to: missing item, broken item or missing meeting the delivery timeline.

No ability to contact customer support as I have received another broken item. I would definitely like to sue them

They are doing it to me also teresarussmann@gmail.com

My email is je565@hotmail.com I didn’t receive several items and get the same response from the automated emailS

Im in!!!! My email is kammy9102@gmail.com.

They charged my card $49.00 for a purchase of a jacket that cost 12.00 and somewhat cents!!! I just made acomplaint to BBB in California.

I also purchased items I never received. When I contacted customer service, they claimed it was delivered to me. Upon telling them again that I never received it, they refused to send me the item refund my money.

I need to know who to talk to about suing With. I ordered some stuff to turn my toenails white and I put it on just one toenail to see if it works.

It killed my toenail and it looks disgusting and I dont know what to do.

They should pay for this though. Any help would be appreciated

I want in big time

They are o good I want in the class action along with a friend of mine she order a tablet no sooner did she set up her Google account the damm thing froze on her she can't do anything with I tried to contact wish and I can't get any answer the phone nu her they have isn't worth the damm

i wish to partake in this contact me adrian.dizon2014@gmail.com going to my lawyer for false claims and products that show a particular name and puts people lives at risk for protective wear

#1572099

I have never ordered however made the mistake of looking at some items & now inundated with their junk email! I hope you get many to sign on to the suit!

KindPekingese

Vanderbergharry@gmail.com.These mothers.... scammed me out 200usd items is already 2 months late.

They remove refund option and cannot contact support because according to them I abused the refund policy.

So how can anyone support such a creepy business. There tracking details is fake and I believe they knew that they scamming people

to KindPekingese #1572461

I am in the same situation. They sending me wrong items wrong sizes or non recieve items.

Now they flaged my account. And dont want to return my money

to Lara #1591108

I purchased a jacket and they sent me the wrong size. Despite it being the error of this company, I'm responsible for shipping cost to return the jacket.

Didgusted!! Then they have false advertisement because the jacket cost me $49.00 with shipping and handling instead of the price offered if bought with another consumer.

to KindPekingese #1606439

They are doing it in South Africa as well, we all *** in the wind. The only way wish will stop is a bullet in the owners head.

Just wish I could find him.

Probably a little key board warrior with all types of social problems. This site is made from the same type of *** What's you to write your name a certain way.

I didn't spend as much as you but nothing from my first order arrived and only a few things from my second. They also sold advertised 18k gold chains which are not gold but copper.

I have screen shots of the product. You can't speak to anyone and you can't ask the right questions because they don't give that option. Now they flagged my account for to many refunds.

I wouldn't of sent a second order if they wouldn't have only given me wish cash as a refund. They are a fraud and I wish they would get shut down.

to Terri Hoffart #1572463

This how they make money . They flags accounts , cause dont want to return money for items we dont recieve from China

I too have not received my refund. I never received my package & they said they can only refund to the original form of payment. But my debit card used to make purchase was stolen & they won’t refund money to my new debit card!

They advertised a graphics card for the cost of shipping. I ordered it, of course it never came.

after weeks of back and forth they finally said, twice that they would reorder it and honor the original advertised price. ( I have the emails saying they would reship it)...still waiting.

If this can help PM me and i can show you the emails. regards