4.4K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I also purchased items I never received. When I contacted customer service, they claimed it was delivered to me. Upon telling them again that I never received it, they refused to send me the item refund my money.

I need to know who to talk to about suing With. I ordered some stuff to turn my toenails white and I put it on just one toenail to see if it works.

It killed my toenail and it looks disgusting and I dont know what to do.

They should pay for this though. Any help would be appreciated

I want in big time

They are o good I want in the class action along with a friend of mine she order a tablet no sooner did she set up her Google account the damm thing froze on her she can't do anything with I tried to contact wish and I can't get any answer the phone nu her they have isn't worth the damm

i wish to partake in this contact me adrian.dizon2014@gmail.com going to my lawyer for false claims and products that show a particular name and puts people lives at risk for protective wear

#1572099

I have never ordered however made the mistake of looking at some items & now inundated with their junk email! I hope you get many to sign on to the suit!

KindPekingese

Vanderbergharry@gmail.com.These mothers.... scammed me out 200usd items is already 2 months late.

They remove refund option and cannot contact support because according to them I abused the refund policy.

So how can anyone support such a *** business. There tracking details is fake and I believe they knew that they scamming people

@KindPekingese

I am in the same situation. They sending me wrong items wrong sizes or non recieve items.

Now they flaged my account. And dont want to return my money

@Lara

I purchased a jacket and they sent me the wrong size. Despite it being the error of this company, I'm responsible for shipping cost to return the jacket.

Didgusted!! Then they have false advertisement because the jacket cost me $49.00 with shipping and handling instead of the price offered if bought with another consumer.

@KindPekingese

They are doing it in South Africa as well, we all *** in the wind. The only way wish will stop is a bullet in the owners head.

Just wish I could find him.

Probably a little key board warrior with all types of social problems. This site is made from the same type of *** What's you to write your name a certain way.

I didn't spend as much as you but nothing from my first order arrived and only a few things from my second. They also sold advertised 18k gold chains which are not gold but copper.

I have screen shots of the product. You can't speak to anyone and you can't ask the right questions because they don't give that option. Now they flagged my account for to many refunds.

I wouldn't of sent a second order if they wouldn't have only given me wish cash as a refund. They are a fraud and I wish they would get shut down.

@Terri Hoffart

This how they make money . They flags accounts , cause dont want to return money for items we dont recieve from China

I too have not received my refund. I never received my package & they said they can only refund to the original form of payment. But my debit card used to make purchase was stolen & they won’t refund money to my new debit card!

They advertised a graphics card for the cost of shipping. I ordered it, of course it never came.

after weeks of back and forth they finally said, twice that they would reorder it and honor the original advertised price. ( I have the emails saying they would reship it)...still waiting.

If this can help PM me and i can show you the emails. regards

Mitolo
@Anonymous

keep waiting just like here no one is starting a suit .................

How can i join brittneyhollins7@gmail.com

Has anyone accumulated a large amount of “points” that randomly DISAPPEARED yesterday? I had over 3,000 from purchase, reviews, uploaded photos and videos since October of last year. Although it’s only a % off of a purchase I am still awaiting packages ordered from last month and was rather shocked when checked for an update and my points were GONE!

@LilHarOak

It is happened with my rebate money. They just stopped giving them to me .

My money.

And no any answer after writing them many times for 3 weeks, robotic the same message. Now they flaged me, cause dont want to get any complsons from me about my money.

June 2017 was my first time buying something from wish and I still haven't gotten it. It was a ring.

I started buying things from them again in October or November 2017 I was buying the things that said free just pay shipping and handling which was 6 dollars or more I received a few even though they didn't look like the picture. Then I brought more items and realized that they are false advertising it say one price however when you check out its another price and I didn't receive half of the things that I brought and on some items they gave me a refund and on 2 or 3 of them they said that it had to go to the wish cash I said OK.

Now I go to use my wish cash and the item says $2.70 however in the check out it was $6.00 and that's not including the shipping cost. Smh

LilHarOak-11
@Anonymous

You didn’t have the option in the “contact support” platform once the robot asked you if you received the item and you clicked “no” there should be 2 options “wait a bit longer” or “I want a refund”. Click “I want a refund” and there should be 2 options the robot gives asks how you would like to receive it.

“Wish cash” or “original payment method” click “original payment method.” If you have already done this then the only thing I can think of for such a drastic price adjustment is how each store has items priced different, some are free and their shipping is $4 the next store with the same item listing sells for $6 with shipping at $9. I’m guessing maybe wish.com found the lowest store listed price value to refund you as it is “wish cash” and kinda goes wherever...or the next alternative is when you made these purchases did you use your points for a % off of the total purchase?

I had a purchase of $46.00 and used 15% off and that was $6.90 but was refunded several for late shipping or items never arrived. The refunded prices were adjusted according to the % off.