3.6K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Wish owes me over $170 for a phone they said was unlocked yet it wasn't for the US. I am tired of the run around the "support team" has given me. They refuse to send me a return label to proceed with a refund.

Please count me in to.I am extremely diappointed with Wish. I ordered two tablets and the first one I ordered some how turned in to something I never ordered at all .

Thank Goodness I still have all of my original emails , electronic receipts. The second tablet still has not arrived and I ordered it almost 2 months ago.carebearcali71@gmail.com

I want to join in a law suit against them count me inmikegarcia00@gmail.com

My husband ordered clothing Items from them. They didn't fit at all!

We asked for return labels and refund but WISH just ignored us! The original post says to contact by email if you want to be part of the lawsuit:kimtorske@gmail.com

LilHarOak-11

What if a consumer joined in? Not myself, but it sounds like wish is screwing EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES! Round about way of looking at it but an actual consumer not seller has filed with the better business bureau in their city and state, maybe if the seller and consumer work together the big bad wish wolf could be taught a lesson?

Mitolo

far as I can tell this is going no where unless some one else starts it , as the poster is nor going to ....

How do I join the lawsuit?semtv_1@yahoo.com

How do I join in this class action against wish they never gave my money or sent my return label s

It will never happen, forget it.

If you cant ger your money back, call your bank. Keep all emails with them.

I finally got them to say they will refund my money. Will see.

Sign me up for the class action lawsuit. This company is TRASH!

Ordered stuff back in March 2018 and never received it.

Got a tracking number for a CHINESE WEBSITE! I don't speak chinese SMDFH.

So have you taken any steps to start the lawsuit? If so, please count me in.

My account was hacked on 05/09/18 and the hacker ordered a bunch of things using my stored payment information. Wish is not taking this seriously.

They didn't protect my account and now I have to pay for some guy's shirts, hats, video game controllers. Wish is terrible...

ForkedMaineCoon

I am in total agreement with you. I contacted my bank I'm getting a refund from them and then they could deal with corporate America and Bank of America and fight with them about it.

I have all the documentation all the pictures that the box is completely demolished and damaged and that I cannot get it out the box without getting it back in showed them damage and they still will not issue a return label. I keep getting the same message from them over and over to take it out of the box and take pictures. I asked them how am I supposed to get it back in a box that is completely broke it and send it back and get my money back. again same answer take pictures of it out of the box and then we can proceed.

cannot get a warm body on the phone if you tried, and they need to be held responsible for ripping people off.

I will be posting on Facebook Twitter and Instagram pictures of what they think that I needto Justify as damaged. I will never do business with this company again and will be gladly posting information on all Sites at how horrible they are

Mitolo

I think some one new needs to start the legal action as I get no response from who started this thread ....

I as well would like to be part of this. I ordered a cell phone worth 350.00, I made sure I read the description carefully and it specifically said includes cell phone.

When my order shipped the listing showed a completely different item some kind of pimple remover I brought it to there attention and they said they don't know how that mistake happened but would make things right.

Well after weeks of convos with CS representatives they gave me a refund of 2.60 which is not acceptable. You can reach me at ninerb79@gmail.com.

Yep me too

I have same problem I spent money to get a new phone instead they sent a phone cord and later bought the same exact phone for a higher price to see if I made a mistake and took screen shots of the item description to make sure and by the time it was suppose to get here I tried looking at the item description again and the item had been removed ad the sent a phone holder if you are going through with this please contact me at bdgoins13@gmail.com I would really appreciate it.

I'm in. I ordered a TV and after the item shipped the description changed to hair serum.

I am currently in dispute and was told I will be receiving a TV remote. The description clearly listed the dimensions, language availability and us plug.

Last I checked, you don't plug in a TV remote to power it. I also don't think they make 56” remotes.

I’d also like to be a part of this. It’s been months and I haven’t recieved a single order

I would like to take part in to this class action they advertised a 14 inch ultra thin laptop computer I got a computer mouse to me this is false advertisement and I would like to take part in any civil class action suit against this company thank you Ricky Griffith