3.6K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

to Ricky Griffith #1482539

Exact same thing happened to me. I order phones get cables.

Order laptop and get mouse or holder.

Ridiculous. I was told stores who do that get removed but still they sell and you don't always check which store it is.

Me too i have order things and never recived them i am in

I order s items and only received half of my order how do I do sum bt this

Please feel free to contact me I ordered 6 3D printers and got 3D printer filament instead of the 3D printers and I am currently going through a headache with them over some remote control Lego cars that I ordered and still have not received them my little brother ordered a series of video cards or sound cards rather excuse me a video video cards and instead got headphones so there's two of us here that want in on this class action lawsuit

to Kevin Brady #1464147

sparkyb400577@yahoo.com

You can count me in. Just let me know what the first step will be.

Count me in. I too bought from them and have yet to receive my refund. I am so frustrated.

#1461955

How do i go about sue this company

Michael Christensen
#1461921

I spent $134.37. I get the same automated emails also.

Tracking number never worked that they gave me. It’s been almost 2 months.

to Michael Christensen #1467366

I finally received my package!!

#1461918

I’m in too! $134.37 paid to them and no product.

Count me in I've spent over 150 dollars since January paid for the Rush shipping and still nothing

I to have been burned by them this time for some drones but I have pics of the original ad

I ordered 2 prusa ed printers for $1.00 each plus shipping a few day passed and the ad changed to filament still watting on said printers

to Anonymous #1461444

Same here. I don't understand how Wish would allow a seller to change an item description after orders have been placed.

to Anonymous #1461948

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in the US to false advertise this way. I have screenshots of my orders in case they change them on me.

Mitolo

WISH has done it right this time they sell me some thing then after your order is complete then they say it ships, then they changed the picture first to some thing not even close to what was bought then they changed the title after it shipped ..... That is just plain fraud I have pics of it all before and after and even customer service saying they would do what it takes to get what I ordered .......

Ya right they can F^%@# oFF them C^%$# Suckers. What the *** more does it take than this crap they are pulling.....Pure BS

This I what learned from Wish. I am a valued shopper.

They are similar to a Chinese Amazon. So before you sue Wish. You need to do research. Wish is ran by a chain of merchants from China.

Wish gets paid by these Merchants to sell their products. You need to sue the merchant not Wish. It's the merchants responsibility to get the product there in a timely fashion. I won't be part of suing WISH.

though I may list a couple dollars.

I have had EXCELLENT LUCK in getting my refunds. Because I contacted the merchant!

to Jill Lewis #1459831

Wish.com is still a company bassedin San Francisco, CA. Even Amazon is bound by American laws

I've also ordered items that I never got and also never received a refund on. This company needs to die.