4.4K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

How can I join in my experience with wish hasn't been a good one I keep getting sent fake items and haven't been treated fairly

GO TO HERE SPREAD THE WORD: https://www.deviantart.com/dededevenaceismine/journal/A-Very-SERIOUSLY-Kingly-PSA-757542264

I agree, thats *** Edward Elrics says "No!".

Spreadin' awareness about this here class action lawsuit here, to see if we can get deviantartists who have had their art stolen by this website involved https://www.deviantart.com/dededevenaceismine/journal/A-Very-SERIOUSLY-Kingly-PSA-757542264

I had the same.happen

#1520447

Well these jerk offs have sent me over the edge! Finally received notification that my package is in the US!

....out for delivery expected July 16 by 8 pm....4pm rolls around and a new notification:your item is available for pickup awe man, what’s the point of free delivery if I have to go to FETCH MY OWN PACKAGE?.....scroll down to see which post office...YOUR ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN TAMPA FLORIDA.....not a big deal except I live in BILLINGS MONTANA!!!!!!

Wtf are you *** sh*tting me right now??!? naturally the wish robots won’t help, I contacted the USPS hotline and they told me my names on the package but obviously the address is a Fl address and I won’t ever see this package....

#1520437

Ripped off in north Florida. Same mo!!!

#1520364

How do I become apart of this lawsuit or go after them with one?

The company has scammed me now twice and the generic computer responses that offer things and then the next messagebis a direct contradiction to the last has happened again. I’m grateful someone has already started this and I have over 5000 personal contacts I’ll be sending information out to about the scam going on.

Mitolo
@Darin Harwell

So far no one has started any thing at all.... Looks like it is up to some one else to start it...

@Darin Harwell

Can you send me that info? kammy9102@gmail.com

I want my money back and to stop this crook

Wish owes me over $170 for a phone they said was unlocked yet it wasn't for the US. I am tired of the run around the "support team" has given me. They refuse to send me a return label to proceed with a refund.

Please count me in to.I am extremely diappointed with Wish. I ordered two tablets and the first one I ordered some how turned in to something I never ordered at all .

Thank Goodness I still have all of my original emails , electronic receipts. The second tablet still has not arrived and I ordered it almost 2 months ago.carebearcali71@gmail.com

I want to join in a law suit against them count me inmikegarcia00@gmail.com

My husband ordered clothing Items from them. They didn't fit at all!

We asked for return labels and refund but WISH just ignored us! The original post says to contact by email if you want to be part of the lawsuit:kimtorske@gmail.com

LilHarOak-11

What if a consumer joined in? Not myself, but it sounds like wish is screwing EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES! Round about way of looking at it but an actual consumer not seller has filed with the better business bureau in their city and state, maybe if the seller and consumer work together the big bad wish wolf could be taught a lesson?

Mitolo

far as I can tell this is going no where unless some one else starts it , as the poster is nor going to ....

How do I join the lawsuit?semtv_1@yahoo.com

How do I join in this class action against wish they never gave my money or sent my return label s