3.9K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Wish.com got me for $102.00 in merchandise. No product, no refunds.

I would like to be part of your lawsuit. You can email me at: vallistone@gmail.com.Thank you for your post.

Count me in as well. I am fed-up being ripped off by Wish they post fake photos of the items they even have customers who lie and confirm and item looks as it should then they send you garbage.

I have been documenting this very well. They have ripped me off on refunds too

Count me in I've been ripped off too many times by them trevorafreeman1995@gmail.com

Please add me, have not received about 60$ with of things, and today I got a balloon, not sure what that was for... Christijj20151@gmail.com

Count me in also have a dispute going on since January 2018...keep telling me to do same steps over & over again...Still have not given me an address to return items to

I can completely understand. I ordered a set of lipsticks and only got one.

They did refubd y money a measly 1.90 but never changed the description or even send me the rest of the set I ordered.

Also their advertise ng is false it shows a full set of makeup brushes and even says 20 or however many piece set + cleaning tool all you get is the cleaning tool. This company needs to be shut down if they can't give you what Theu advertise then they shouldn't be in business.

to Anonymous #1451375

I ordered a set of makeup brushes. It gave the option to purchase 3 different sets, a set a 5, a set of 15 or a set of 20.

I chose the option to purchase the full set of 20 pieces. After waiting waiting almost 4 weeks. I finally received the brushes. The problem is I only received 5 brushes instead of 20.

I called the customer support line and was told lie after lie about how they couldn't send me my items because my information is compromised and that someone in California was using my information. I told him I didn't know anyone in California and he said he didn't believe me. Wow. I was hung up on.

So I then called my bank just to confirm that no1 was actually using my information to make purchases. I then called customer service again and spoke to another man who told me a similar story except that this time someone in North Carolina was stealing my information. I told him about my previous conversation with the customer service representative and that I had spoke with my bank and that I knew for a fact that these accusations they were making were completely false and I was hung up on a second time.

I am so fed up with this company. Instead of making it right and sending me the rest of my order or refunding the money, they want to try and scare me into thinking someone is stealing/using my information to make purchases.

FaultyMagellanicPenguin
to Anonymous #1458527

Omg I know right u pick the 32 pieces set of brushes and u get 10 in a weird color

I will love to join I been shopping with wish for 2 years recently I place orders never received items and then what I have received was damage items items that don’t even look like the picture wish won’t send me my refund or even giving me the correct address to send back

I'm going through the exact thing... count me in I'm down!!

Wish my me 12 of the same pillow cases and would not pay to ship them back! Shipping more than items cost.

I also had to pay more than listed always. They would never assist me.

You can see my numerous emails. I know I deserve more than 20 dollars!!!!

onetinyacre_40

I will join the law suit mine is not that much but it's just the point that they are refusing to do what's right

Bought a TV - Didn't work. Sent it back.

Still no refund after several attempts. Wish is a piece of *** company!!

Mitolo

still waiting for items 3 months now .....I am in

#1419808

I'm in, I had emailed them about double charging me for shipping ,when they shipped the items together. Also the prices are not what they advertise. They send you codes for discounts and they don't work!

I am in. I also contacted the BBB but nothing seems to work. I placed an order in November 15th for icicle lights and I received an email that they wouldn't be in till December 19th so I cancelled the order I never received my money back and I never received the lights yet and getting in touch with them is impossible so I'm in for a class action suit.

I ordered from Wish.com and received the items. They were nothing like what was pictured.

I could not get any satisfaction from Wish even though I did everything they ask me to do which included pictures.

Thankfully I used Paypal and they handled the situation for me. I will never order on line again without using Paypal.

to Janice #1420971

Never go by photos they are generic and often taken from the name brand high end products.

What about their pricing? I tried to purchase numerous things, it starts at the original price, then when you make your selection, the price changes drastically and so does the shipping. For example, I was looking at a pair of boots, the Wish price was $12, I chose my size and color and the price changed to $25 and shipping went from $4 to $10.

to Kimberly #1452385

Not every size/color of an item is the same price. Black size 4 boots could be $12 while pink size 8 boots are $25.