3.6K views
Turnaround Time

Starting a class action lawsuit. Contact me at kimtorske@gmail.com if you are interested in being a part of it.

Wish.com has refused to refund me for $198.00 worth of items i ordered yet never received. I have numerous e mail between myself and them and pictures of all items ordered.

I even went through bbb and they continue to send me generic computer generated responses. There are thousands of complaints out here and we all need to pull together to expose this shady company

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

What about their pricing? I tried to purchase numerous things, it starts at the original price, then when you make your selection, the price changes drastically and so does the shipping. For example, I was looking at a pair of boots, the Wish price was $12, I chose my size and color and the price changed to $25 and shipping went from $4 to $10.

to Kimberly #1452385

Not every size/color of an item is the same price. Black size 4 boots could be $12 while pink size 8 boots are $25.

We have tons of stuff ordered from them never got item or money and I have talked to bbb and basically if all goes well wish will be given to choices one is to refund and get there stuff together or they will have to have a state side warehouse here in the states......3 years ago in Cali there was a lawsuit on wish but it never made it to court cause the party that started it didn't have enough to hold up in court so I hope to god this one kicks in

Considering many of us are in the exact same boat as you are, I'm somewhat reluctant to join, considering Wish.com has been getting away with it for this long already, with no repercussions. BBB has done squat, and Wish's response is either the cookie cutter, "Please allow up to 5 days beyond the estimated date, as items are shipped from China...," or the other awesome one, "We're sorry you haven't received your items, perhaps they were lost in transit.

I'll forward this to the appropriate department for refund." ...But refunds don't come, and now you're SOL on all that sh... err, stuff you just bought, and now don't have. Christmas 2017... ruined by Wish.com, LOL!

Of the 8 people I bought gifts for, 1 gift was shipped. Shipping estimates keep getting pushed out by 2 weeks, and 2 of the remaining "Arriving soon," items were conveniently, "lost in transit, pending review for refund." It's like the evil clone of Amazon, only they don't care about the consumer, they just take your money and laugh.

#1412032

Same problem here

#1411956

Good luck getting your money back They are overseas

Mitolo
to Anonymous #1609647

Wish headquarters and office locations Wish HQ - Financial District San Francisco California

I agree I am having the same problem. Look at their Facebook there are many others in the same boat.

Try setting up a discussion about this on classaction.com.

You might get more information and assistance.

Good luck!!

to Jamie #1410936

Thank you. I actually had a lawyer contact me.

I truly hope we can get this going.

Wish.com is as shady as any company could possibly get. They truly need exposed!!!!