Verified Buyer

Update by user Aug 03, 2020

This according to wish is closed they say its past the 30 day refund time .this is not true as soon as they emailed me to say it had been delivered. 22nd April 2020 i contacted them through email saying i had not signed for any parcel and there must be a mistake.

Wish said its definitely been delivered in the vicinity of your house .what does this mean .They say go and look round your garden and out buildings and ask the neighbours and go to the local Post office. If its been delivered why am i going to have to look for it I've supposedly signed for it .This as been very upsetting and made me feel poorly. Its made me feel like I'm a criminal.

Wish are very rude they just keep emailing you the same answer over and over again. And its never the same person emailing you..I got a reply from the courier saying they never had my parcel or my address .so whose telling lies .

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2020

I ordered a laptop from Wish on the 7th of April. And on the 22nd April i got an email saying that my parcel was delivered and signed for by the customer.

This is not true i have not received or signed for any parcel. I told them this .And they said look in your garden and out buildings and neighbours or the local Post office.

Well this didn't sit right with me because if it had been delivered why would i have to go looking for it. They are liars and i will never buy from them again .They just sent me an email saying sorry you didn't get your parcel better luck next time There won't be a next time

User's recommendation: don't buy from these if your parcel doesn't arrive you won't get your money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Pros: Price and quality.

Wish Cons: Customer service is almost non-existant, Missing order, Refuse to refund products not received even when you have proof.

Comments

#1905580

Wish will lie and scam and half the shipping information they create are fake and nothing is actually ever shipped out. File a Dispute with your Payment Method. And no matter what Wish says, do not cancel the dispute with your payment method.

Wish Reviews