2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 12

Email contact. Excellent resolution.

Original review posted by user Jul 30

I have contacted wish.com via email for a return address.They make it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to reply to their "answers".

I keep receiving the same email over and over like a vicious circle. They WILL NOT send their address!! They first asked for the order number which I supplied and they then asked me to reply by typing above a line in their response. Their reply will not allow typing to be done at that point.

I replied in the normal way by clicking on "reply" and each time, I keep receiving the same response instructing me to respond by typing above a lightly colored line of typing. It is absolutely impossible to respond in this way and will totally not allow me to respond in the way that they have requested no matter how many different methods and attempts I make to bypass their instructions. It's absolutely maddening to try to answer them in the manner that they have requested. It's just impossible and I'm tired of trying to follow their directions because it seems that they have blocked the ability to type in the area that they have designated.

I found the address of the headquarters in California and plan on sending it via registered mail which will require a signature which will prove that it was indeed returned. I refuse to be scammed by this company and plan on never doing business with them again. I do not like dealing with a deceitful company such as wish. The vicious circle of emails just will not allow a response.

All I want is a return address which all reputable companies will gladly provide. This only serves as an indication that wish.com is not a reputable company. I will eventually determine who to contact in order to file a complaint. Surely I am not the first person to have dealt with this deception and I have every intention of reporting this incident to anyone and everyone who deals with this disreputable type of company.

I will not give up my efforts to accomplish this. To add insult to injury, the size chart for the hoodie was TOTALLY incorrect. I ordered a size larger than the size chart indicated because I don't like a jacket such as that one to be tight fitting. I like a more relaxed fit so I ordered an XL.

Well, when I received it, it was comparable to a size medium or may even a small, I could not even get my arms in it and it was impossible for me to keep it.All i ask for is a return address!!!!

Review about: Wish Customer Care.

I didn't like: Sizing chart was way off the mark, Not being able to get in touch with the company, Contact system is deplorable, Failure to provide mailing address even after repeated requests.

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments

martinbitter

I'm having the exact same problem as you. Hope they finally resolve mine.

SrAlonts

Hi Chris,

Nice to see that the finally give an good answer correctly... Is the same problem I have with them, they always answer me with the same email, sent by different boot person and I already spent mre than 1 week wiht this problem

I hope they give me a solution and answer my emails now...

My issue with WISH has been totally resolved.Once I received a personal response to my complaint, I could not have asked for anything more.

The contact person bent over backwards to resolve any issues that I had dealt with. Graciousness, apologies, professionalism and more were shown to me.

As I said, there was no way that I could have ever asked for more.As a result, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase products from them again in the future.

Although their HQ is in California, I can assure you 100% that your item was shipped from China.Wish works with individual sellers like ebay does, they must have some sort of privacy protection system in order for their sellers.

I have had several items refunded from wish without issue. Best advice is to always pay with Paypal on sites like these as you can file a claim through them if you find the customer service on WISH to be unsatisfactory.

Hope this helps, I have a lot of experience with drop shipping and buying things wholesale from china and that is how this site works.skipping the middle man from wholesalers so to speak, the discount on products is what you would pay to buy them from a reputable company such as walmart etc.

I completely agree with you. I spent quite a bit of money with then and most of their products are substandard and will not buy anything else from them.