3.4

Someone was an idiot, and put glass containers i ordered in useless Styrofoam, taped them, and them put them in a freaking bag. There were two round plant pots that are supposed to attach for the wall.

When I got the package, they were broken into in pieces. I paid for those things. I want them reshipped, in a box, with bubble wrap and when they get here they better not be broken. I also will not pay to send back the order.

I want what I ordered, without it being broken. Also whoever shipped those does not have common sense, and should be fired because this is absolutely ridiculous, and certainly doesn't satisfy your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Prices.

Comments

I worked in material procurement as a purchasing agent for years. We had a guy in the department who did nothing but chase after replacements for broken materials ( high proportion when using UPS ) missing items, and incorrect shipments.

Took him all day, every day. Every day. Every Day. Common occurrence.

Sometimes poor shipping practices, sometimes UPS playing soccer with our package before it arrived.

Your experience is not the least bit uncommon in the real world. It sounds like 8:01 AM on a typical Monday morning at the factory ....

My order to not delivery

What do I need to do to participate in the law suit

to Robert couchman #1624514

You need to prove just cause. Who broke it ?

Bad packaging, rough handling by the shipper, both, neither ... you will probably lose unless you account for all of the various possibly mitigating circumstances.