1.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 10

Every heard of "Bait & Switch"? Well that is what Wish.com did with my order.

They sent me products with half the function of the products I ordered (which were listed at 1/3 of the price of the products I ordered and paid for). And after weeks of emails back and forth, reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and posting the complaint on this site, they processed a partial refund. It seems that shipping me the original products I ordered and requested would have cost them more than the partial refund they processed...

My position stands... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WISH.COM.

Original review posted by user Jan 11

I placed two orders for a total of eleven Excelvan RT - B6 3-in-1 Bluetooth Transmitter Reciever with 3.5MM Audio Input and Output products. I received eleven Bluetooth Music Receivers.

NOT THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED. I have opened tickets, sent copies of my orders, pictures of the incorrect products I received and had many emails back and forth with Wish Customer Support. Each of my emails have been answered by a different Customer Support representative and they are asking me for the same information I have sent in before. All I want are the products I ordered and paid for.

Wish has all of the information on my orders, what I received, etc. They are just stringing me along and not sending me my products. This has been going on for weeks now. I do not recommend anyone order from Wish.com...

EVER!!!!

(Here is a photo of the products I received and the products I ordered. As you can see they are NOT the same.)

Review about: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Extremely bad customer service.

Comments