1.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 10, 2018

Every heard of "Bait & Switch"? Well that is what Wish.com did with my order.

They sent me products with half the function of the products I ordered (which were listed at 1/3 of the price of the products I ordered and paid for). And after weeks of emails back and forth, reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and posting the complaint on this site, they processed a partial refund. It seems that shipping me the original products I ordered and requested would have cost them more than the partial refund they processed...

My position stands... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WISH.COM.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2018

I placed two orders for a total of eleven Excelvan RT - B6 3-in-1 Bluetooth Transmitter Reciever with 3.5MM Audio Input and Output products. I received eleven Bluetooth Music Receivers.

NOT THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED. I have opened tickets, sent copies of my orders, pictures of the incorrect products I received and had many emails back and forth with Wish Customer Support. Each of my emails have been answered by a different Customer Support representative and they are asking me for the same information I have sent in before. All I want are the products I ordered and paid for.

Wish has all of the information on my orders, what I received, etc. They are just stringing me along and not sending me my products. This has been going on for weeks now. I do not recommend anyone order from Wish.com...

EVER!!!!

(Here is a photo of the products I received and the products I ordered. As you can see they are NOT the same.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Extremely bad customer service.

Comments