2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered 5 phone cases 3 were shipped from a company and two in a second one. I ordered on October and waited enough but they have not even arrived to my country. On the first 2 cases I had no problem to request the reimbursement. But starting on third one they say I am tagged as a bad customer for the quantity of reimbursement requested so they can not process any one else.

Kind of stupid because the 3 cases were shipped on same tracking number so the three are same issue, second tracking number with the other two will not arrive either and they say I am not reliable.......

I attached 3 pic one is with tracking information since October 29 was in China and until now still the same. Second one they told me my account is tagged negatively.

I want to let you know that is not for the money because was extremely cheap. But I consider this is stupidity and poor customer service . I will never do an important purchase to this company an people should be aware of his practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments