3.4K views

Yesterday when I was Trying to make a purchase

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

It keeps saying the it won't process, I know I have the money in my account. Just gonna keep declining my card wth?

I cannot order from wish I know my credit card is good I won’t fool with them again

@Anonymous

I m trying to pay with my Visa and tells me there's something wrong with my issue account. My roommate has the same address can that be the problem

DapperSaurian

As per many previous complaintants, I too am getting a message re: error of my payment. However, it would not accept my input nor would it clarify the problem.

Are you trying to tell me to stop ordering from you? Menmyk@aol.com TL Allfrey

5c7a89674d934032ccebb952 I have sent emails bout my refund ,I do get reply but never my money. I would really love to put this to bed an receive my refund please !

I have recorded on some items an received them but $ 162.80 I would like to have the money returned , youve stated there was an issue with my payment but I have just ordered a XBox1 x that order was a little bigger then the one declined just cuz it was a back to back wasn't it.. Those were Christened orders I'm a grandma it was a sad Christmas with grand kids this year .please fix this please ,I don't want this to happen again thank you Barbara Schramm

Keeps asking fir a photo of my licence or of my bank statement? WTF is up with that???

BlueSidewinder
@Anonymous

Yea me too stupid error, I just want to purchase

Every time i put my order in checkout they tell me there is a problem.could you please tell me what it is.

Every time these past few days I try to make a purchase, they tell me there is a problem. I would like to know what this problem is and how to fix it.

I received a message that something was wrong with my account

Been trying to make purchase since yesterday, and I set the message there is an issue

They never did understand me what I had to do was open a new account with a new email.

Y no puedo pagar ayuda por favor no se q pasa

Tengo problema con cuenta de usuario no se q pasa no puedo pagar

The wish wont accept my visa card details so my order cant go through

@Mary o Halloran

I have bought many items before, why won't you except my card when I clearly have funds in the account, cheers Ron

Farrah Ginsberg
@Anonymous

Fr and they’re asking to see my bank statement

They say I have a problem wit my user name when I try to make payment

WingedRiverDolphin385

They did the same thing to me can't reach anything but a recording and the support does no good

i try but my account look