Verified Reviewer

WISH IS A COMPANY WITH NO MORAL STANDARDS AND IN ORDER TO BE EMPLOYED THERE, YOU HAVE TO BE A THIEVING TWERP!! I know $14 isn't that much money to some people, so remember that it's about the principle.

They claimed to ship my package to the wrong address and the lady I spoke with at "FedEx" accidentally said the name and address while confirming if I was the person on the "shipping address", which I wrote down while she was saying it. The quotations are used because when I called the number back at a later date, a weird message wouldn't let me get through, like it had been disconnected or something so that's shady, too. The number was provided by that company that stole my money, so I doubt it was really FedEx since i hope FedEx wouldn't participate in a scam like this. Anyway, I googled the address of where the package was supposedly delivered to later only to find that one of the residents is an acquaintance of mine so I contacted her.

She said no packages had been delivered to her home and I believe her. They picked a random person to put on the label, knowing that person wouldn't know a thing about a phantom package not arriving and they told me that it was delivered to me when it wasn't. They gave whatever knock-off FedEx company that was, the phantom address to have on file and figured they could just steal money from me and thought I would just continue to trust and use them. I have since noped right on out of any and all connections I had with them, starting with deleting all personal info I had stored on the app (cc info) followed by deleting the app.

They refused to offer any assistance other than generic responses that were obviously not specific to my email or what I was saying because I was stuck in an endless loop of insanity that offered no resolution and after MONTHS of doing everything I could to just get someone to listen to me and make this right, I gave up, and REFUSE to even have anything to do with them besides share my experience with the hope of saving someone else the grief I was put through.

I hope every single person that works there steps in a humongous pile of dog *** and in the process of cleaning it off of their shoes, they get it on their hands and then put their poop-hands in their mouth, not realizing they are eating *** until they're already eating it. I hope this happens at least once a month, every month, for the next 5 years, to every single employee working in "customer service" and all the way to the top of the company, including everyone in between. Bite me, Wish, you can sit on that soldering iron while it's hot so it fuses to your colon and keep it. Thanks for letting me vent everyone.

I feel a little better so thanks for reading this.

I hope you have a great day... unless you are one of the aforementioned people, then i DON'T hope you have a good day.

User's recommendation: I recommend flushing your money down a toilet, because at least that way you get to watch it spin while it gets sucked down a gobbled up by a literal ca-ca hole. That is what Wish is the equivalent of... a ca-ca hole.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments