Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.1

Wish is a bunch of crooks!!! They have put me thru *** for two weeks b/c they offered me a refund &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; never gave it to me!! I've complied w/ all their requests & documentation--they even made me take & send them a photo and then they just keep making me jump thru hoops of molten lava & request the same info that I've given them, over & over again!! I'm sick of it & their stalling tactics!!! "Feed them enough *** so that they will get buried & mired in it and they'll just give up!!!

Their return policy states that I am entitled to a refund of my shipping charges as well but, they didn't do that!! Also, the refund amount they claim I was owed is for less than what I paid for the item!!

Now, I have something else I need to return b/c none of their *** works worth a damn and all the instructions are in Chinese, incomplete or don't apply to the item you bought!!!

They are nothing but a bunch of cheap bastards that sell garbage out of China-- that's why it takes so lg to get here!!

They don't even have a legitimate phone number! If you call their customer service phone number, the recording says, "We don't have any phone support." What way is that to run a cheap *** multi- million dollar company. I'm sure it Shithead's way of getting around the sanctions imposed on them!!

Cheap Bastards!!!

OMG!!! They just *** up my whole review!!! They did that *** when I was trying to review them on their own website--kept erasing my *** OMG, BE CAREFUL!!! THEY ARE *** EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Website.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Wish Pros: Never aguian, Used to love you, You can shop at home and cheap.

Wish Cons: It is a complete fraud, Poor customer service, No communication no support, Returns, Extremely bad customer service customer stuck.

Comments