Verified Reviewer

San Francisco, CA 94104

USA

22 8 2020

Dear Peter

I hope you are well and keeping safe.

Sorry to bring this to your attention, but I had no other options after being let down by Customer Support.

First, I placed an order for SD cards , Order #: 5ead676****effc72a523d16, then cancelled it within an hour or so and placed an alternative order for different SD cards. But my cancellation was ignored, and I received both orders.

I then placed a return and refund request, for the order I cancelled but still received, thru Customer Support, but still no resolution to date.

I placed another order for a mobile phone Order #: 5ef928dc278f819fb5eb0488 in good faith, but was not happy with what I received. I immediately requested return & refund thru Customer Support. Several weeks later and still no resolution. Every time I made contact with customer support: I get either: we have referred your request to the Seller, or an Agent will contact you withing 48 hours, but no contact from anyone.

To add insult to injury, I am now being told that the one-month grace return period has lapsed.

The items in mind are:

Mobile phone Order on 28 Jun 2020Order #: 5ef928dc278f819fb5eb0488

SD cards Order on 2 May 2020Order #: 5ead676****effc72a523d16

I wanted to return the Mobile phone as it was of very poor quality and had very poor Wi-Fi and mobile interne. I wanted to return the SD cards as I cancelled this order immediately after placing it and purchased an alternative item from WISH.

I would be grateful if you would kindly arrange for return of these items and full refund.

Regards

Manal

004477****8254

manalmlmahdi@***.co.uk

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Wish Pros: Low prices.