Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.4

Update by user Apr 19, 2020

HIWish hasn't tried to contact me, or writes the same thing over and over even thought i have sent them everything there is to send, told them all there is to say, and all i get are automated very short responses, no personal approach, like im talking to a machine, there has got to be a way to get to them, they cant treat people / their customers like this, just take the money and disappear...I never recieved my orders or items nor was i refunded.Can you please help here somehow.Thanks

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2020

I have tried to talk to the support from wish company where I have made two major orders and they're not able to assist me with this to solve my problem, because they keep saying that I need to change something in my settings, and I keep telling them that I can't change this in my settings, and that the problem lies exactly in the system, and whatever I write to them they keep sending me this automated response which is not helping me at all, and they're not even trying to help me with my problem I have asked them repeatedly to tell me if there is a phone number from the company and they never gave me an answer it's like they're hiding something and they basically told me that the problem with my order can only be fixed if I contact the shipping company, and I don't know how to do this because everything they sent me is wrong , so basically they're saying that they can't help me with my problem and so I'm just gonna lose the money for this shipment because the problem lies in the form which is in German. when I tried to check out and I did fill out the form with my address, for some reason the system shows and has selected Germany as my country instead of Croatia for the reason I don't know.

Can you play find somebody to assist me and solve my problem because I really don't feel like emailing with this support team I have been emailing so far because they haven't done anything but just wasted my time.

If its such a big trouble to only change my shipping country into the right country then I really don't want to use your services anymore and I would really kindly ask you to refund me everything I have spent in your company so I don't bother anymore if there isn't really any other solution to get my shipment on the right place, even though you can clearly see that the country is wrong and the rest of the address is correct.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Wish Pros: Getting my orders when i pay for them, Good variety of products.

Wish Cons: Did not recieve items i order, Huge hassle to get ahold of customer service, Not being able to get in touch with the company.

Comments