Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have tried to talk to the support from wish company where I have made two major orders, and they're not able to assist me with this to solve my problem, because they keep saying that I need to change something in my settings, and I keep telling them that I can't change this in my settings, and that the problem lies exactly in the system, and whatever I write to them they keep sending me this automated response which is not helping me at all, and they're not even trying to help me with my problem. I have asked them repeatedly to tell me if there is a phone number from the company, and they never gave me an answer it's like they're hiding something, and they basically told me that the problem with my order can only be fixed if I contact the shipping company, and I don't know how to do this because everything they sent me is wrong (links, screenshots), so basically they're saying that they can't help me with my problem, and they don't care basically, so I'm just going to lose the money for this shipment because the problem lies in the form/system, which is in German when I try to check out for no reason I'm aware of. When I tried to check out and I did fill out the form with my address, for some reason the system shows and has selected Germany as my country instead of Croatia for the reason I don't know.

Can you please find somebody to assist me and solve my problem because I really don't feel like emailing with this support team again for the 50th time I have been emailing so far, because they haven't done anything but just wasted my time.

If it's such a big trouble to only change my shipping country into the right country then I really don't want to use their services anymore and I would really kindly ask them to refund me everything I have spent with those orders, so I don't bother anymore if there isn't really any other solution to get my shipment on the right place, even though you can clearly see that the country is wrong and the rest of the addresses are correct.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

User's recommendation: Dont order with wish websites cause they are meesed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Wish Cons: I have never gotten a response back from wish, Boilerplate and robotic responses to emails no solutions, Money refund now.

Comments