2.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered a pair of UGG Boots from WISH for a gift for my daughter. They did not arrive within the time that they said it would be so I wrapped a picture of them up for her to open and told her they would arrive soon.

Months went by and I contacted WISH about the problem. After a ton of effort figuring out how to contact them in the first place and actually talking to someone, they told me to WAIT longer. 3 months later they showed up. I was shocked.

However, they looked like they had been on the boat from China a little too long. The package was damaged and so were the FAKE UGG boots that I paid $70 for.

What an experience. Never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ugg Boots.

Wish Pros: Assortment.

Wish Cons: Deceptiom of items described, Deceptive items on the website, Delivery time as promised.

Comments

WISH is not an authorized seller of UGG Australia. You can find genuine UGGs at Nordstrom Rack in the $70+ price range.

These styles are cheaper because they are older sale styles, or have very slight imperfections (if any) that didn’t allow them to be sold for full price.

Nordstrom Rack is 100% a reliable reseller of Uggs. Hope you were able to get your daughter legit ones after this turmoil.