Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.8

I’ve been shopping through wish for a few years now and never encountered a serious problem until this past weekend. I received multiple back to back email notifications of purchases made on my wish account which I did not make.

As I frantically tried to open my wish app to see what was going on I began receiving more back to back email notifications saying that the orders were being canceled. I was able to cancel one myself and had it refunded back to my debit card. As I checked the order details on the other unauthorized purchases I discovered that they were being refunded in “wish cash” only! I’ve been trying to contact customer service constantly since this happened and have gotten no where.

I finally received one vague email from them saying someone else would get back to me soon and that’s it. I want my money back and refunded back to my bank account not “wish cash”! After googling it I discovered that this has happened to so many others bedsides myself.

So now I’m out $83 dollars and some change! This is so ridiculous!

User's recommendation: Do not leave your credit card or debit card information saved on the site! They will make changes without your consent and then issue a “wish cash” only refund! Scam! Be careful!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Wish Pros: Variety of goods offered, Shop at home.

Wish Cons: Unauthorized charges made, Refund for unauthorized charges was made in wish cash, Can not reach customer service to resolve issue, Customer service and refund policy, How i cant talk to a human.

Comments