I have ordered many items and its been well over a month now ans i have not received anything and i even get texts saying that my order has been delivered and i dont get ANYTHING! Im not very happy with this situation there were a few things that were birthday gifts and the birthdays have come ans gone!

I want all of my money back for every transaction that was taken off of my debit card please contact me ASAP! 215-618-5077 Stephanie Viggiano

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

user52481431

IV ORDERED AND WISH IS TELLIN ME THAT MY ORDERS WILL DEC 29 AFTER THE HOLIDAYS AND AT LEAST 2 MONTHS FOR MY ORDER TO BE SENT AND NO ONE IS AVAILABLE TO TALK ABOUT ORDERS AND SHIPPING THEY TOOK MY MONEY SO WHERE ARE MY *** PACKAGES

Hey FYI-When you find something on Wish that you want, write it down and order it through EBay and if something goes wrong EBay will take care of it for you. You will get your items or your money back in a reasonable amount of time

I have written in about my prolems with wish but I have not received an answer. I tried their customer service phone number and get no person to talk too.

You get a stupid recording. Why do they have a phone number? I ordered two fitbit watches and was charged for three. The one I received was $27.00 answer was the wrong color but I kept it.

Iwas charged with $27.00 that I don't owe. I ordered one that was free with $2.00 service charge. I haven't received it either. I've been waiting over a month for it.

I have been very disappointed with this company. Will never order anything else from them.

I hate this company!!!! I want my &27.00 replaced in my account!!!