1.4
Turnaround Time

Well I placed three to four orders and purchased a good many items and payment was took from my bank account right then! Now that I have been receiving the items that does not fit and items that are of poor quality I have had to ask for refunds for each item individual and when I started asking questions I have been flagged for abuse on their refund and return policy!!!

I have been told that I do not have to return the items and for one to be refunded I will have to pay shipping again and the item will have to be inspected for a refund. They have refunded me for three items but for less than what I payed for it! I was not told in no way or form that I would receive the items separately then have to pay for return shipping again when in fact the items that I have received are poor quality!!! I am very upset with all of this mess and someone needs to do something about it!!!

Now the tell me that one of my refunds went into a buy now pay later account and I do not even know what that is nor have I received any explanation of what it is ! Can you please help with this issue?

Thank you for your time and your understanding! Sincerely Teresa D Mulkey

Wish Pros: Starting off liking, Started off very pleased.

Wish Cons: Horrible experience, Bad experience with refunds.

• Need Better Customer Service