As an excited first time customer, I placed Three orders on the 18th of June 2018, and then I also placed Two more orders in the 19th of June 2018 of which Four of them should have been received 30/31st July 2018, I was patient up to this date because I thought that this is how long it would take to deliver to South Africa, in Cape Town.Then the estimated date was then extended to 6/7th August 2018.

I have been so excited to receive my orders, that I log onto Wish order History everyday to check how far my orders is. I have 1 more order to arrive on 22 August 2018, I don't have the confidence that i will see that too.

I have come to a point that I am so Angry at Wish Services, clearly wish the order history and the support contact is a hoax. Can you imagine, Their Logo says "We have your back' You never have to worry when you shop on Wish". Lies, All Lies, Lies, Lies. How disappointing. This company one cannot trust.

I will NEVER, NEVER EVER, SHOP WITH WISH. My friends who wanted to buy from wish are also disgusted with the service I'm receiving. Today is 16th August 2018, and not once have they contacted me, advising me why my delivery is taking so long, or what I could do to inquire about my orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments