2.0

I'm really mad. I've sent you five emails and haven't heard from you yet.

I have to 2/14/21 to get my returns back to you. I have no idea where to send them. I have four dresses and three bathing suits I need to return. I need to return two of the bathing suits for my money back.

Just credit my credit card. I ordered a size 4X but received a size 2X and they are way to small. I'd like to return them for the new sizes. I got charged for jewelry and it was in the order.

So please credit my account for the jewelry and shipping cost. I'm really upset because I had contacted you six times to cancel this order. I said if you could adjust the shipping cost I would take the order, but if you couldn't give me a cheaper price on my order then CANCEL it. Well you sent me half of my order.

I thought you might of sent it in another bag, but no, I received nothing!!

If I don't hear from you this time, I will put a real nasty note on my Facebook account so thousands of people can read it and I will contact the BBB.j how do I send this. how do I send this message.

User's recommendation: Put an invoice with the order. Get back to people.

Preferred solution: Items to be changed for a larger size.

Wish Pros: Dresses are nice, Have nice items to buy.

Wish Cons: That i cannot contact a live person to discuss my issue, No one to help.

Comments