2.8
Turnaround Time

I have now had 3 orders not come in in a row. All of my other orders have arrived but suddenly I have several orders that havent come in.

It started with a leather strap (this I have been fighting with wish support for about almost a month now) that I have been told got delivered even though the delivery was at midnight and in a locked mailbox. Ive been told one of my neighbors might have seen it or taken it but I know that doesnt happen where I live. Then a tail I ordered did not come in, followed by a patch. Now I KNOW something else is going on.

Im very open to how you guys want to resolve this, I just want this resolved asap, and its frustrating when support wont contact me back at all. Ive referred many people to wish and want to continue buying from wish myself (ive bought many things from you guys and have been very satisfied in the past!!) but not when im missing almost 40 dollars worth of items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments