Wish - Went down hill fast

22 of 24 Wish reviews

I ordered a few things from Wish.I got the first 3 or 4 things without any problem.

Then they screwed up. I think Wish is just a co that has a 1000 little co's that shell stuff under wishes name, like a flea market. Some of em aren't too bad, others are terrible. I ordered a mini sd card, like for a camera or pc.

It came with a free card reader and an adapter you can put the mini card in and then put it in a laptop. The package came, and all it had in it was the adapter. No mini card, no card reader. All I really needed was the minicard for a drone camera.

I emailed them just to try to get them to ship the mini card. I got " if you are unhappy with your order please ship it back and we will refund". I'm not shipping a card adapter the size of a postage stamp back to china for a 4$ refund. Not when it would cost 3$ to ship it!

I took it as a lesson.

Buy American.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Taking my money

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Kingston Micro Sd To Sd Adapter
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #701040

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
22 of 24 Wish reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 25, 2015 #1039060

We are Merchants and Sell on WISH. We sell good products, but unfortunately, the site is full of scammers (BUYERS) who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately. WISH freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. We as Merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. We send several emails with no reply. 3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who get free stuff from us. The easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe WISH scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either. PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ON WISH.COM!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!

1 0 Reply
lbp1405

Sep 17, 2015 #1035211

Dude, if you bought a "Kingston" brand item that was shipped direct from China........... It's a knock off anyways. How are you surprised?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wish. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wish.
Filing a new complaint about
×