Topeka, Kansas
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a few things from Wish.I got the first 3 or 4 things without any problem.

Then they screwed up. I think Wish is just a co that has a 1000 little co's that shell stuff under wishes name, like a flea market. Some of em aren't too bad, others are terrible. I ordered a mini sd card, like for a camera or pc.

It came with a free card reader and an adapter you can put the mini card in and then put it in a laptop. The package came, and all it had in it was the adapter. No mini card, no card reader. All I really needed was the minicard for a drone camera.

I emailed them just to try to get them to ship the mini card. I got " if you are unhappy with your order please ship it back and we will refund". I'm not shipping a card adapter the size of a postage stamp back to china for a 4$ refund. Not when it would cost 3$ to ship it!

I took it as a lesson.

Buy American.

Review about: Kingston Micro Sd To Sd Adapter.

I didn't like: Taking my money.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $9
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments

We are Merchants and Sell on WISH.We sell good products, but unfortunately, the site is full of scammers (BUYERS) who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately.

WISH freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. We as Merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. We send several emails with no reply. 3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who get free stuff from us.

The easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe WISH scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ON WISH.COM!!!BE CAREFUL!!!!

lbp1405

Dude, if you bought a "Kingston" brand item that was shipped direct from China........... It's a knock off anyways. How are you surprised?