Miramar, Florida
2.9
Turnaround Time

I ordered some free items from wish when I first started very first thing I ordered to you know getting the swing of things those items said it would be like a couple months it went past a couple months I had to go on a trip to San Francisco I live in Florida I called into my aunt and my cousin they told me it never came there which you know they they obviously would be right so I access it and it keeps telling me it's in transit it's been a year now I stop using voice because of this but today I went back on wish and I actually wanted to try to reorder some of the things I didn't get the first time but not only do I think I shouldn't have to order the same thing twice and if you look at what I'm ordering obviously you'll see I'm ordering the same thing twice pacifically a ring that I really only need one of it be obvious I never got it but everytime I try to tell them that about my problem all it says is weed they don't give refunds because I'm past the expiration date well I'm not asking for a refund I'm asking for stuff that I paid for that didn't come and every time I hit tracking it said don't worry we were delayed but it's in transit that's hardly fair and I like I said these are free items were only I only paid shipping and handling I'm not wanting cash I would just like those free items one of which was a golf hat wrist watch and a couple rings and I believe that's it and like I said I ordered about another six or seven items tonight but I haven't put the order through yet actually no excuse me I did like an idiot so I'm kind of worried cuz Not only would I like that order to go through but I would like the other items I got because I'm just kind of wet my feet with you guys with the free stuff and you know I got some things I paid for you notes $2 I think I bought LG headset for 32 so I'm spending the money but I have received nothing whatsoever and I also don't live at that address anymore I check in but I don't live at that address anymore the New Order I just put in is for my current address I don't know how this works how you can contact me or how I get ahold of you but I'd like to get this resolved so I don't know if you need my phone number but if you do my number is 561 542 6289

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments