1.6

I understand this virus has everyone on edge but my money is something I do not play with. As stated I heard from your company a couple of times asking me had I got the product and i gave yes or no.

Now the time it took to ask these questions your company could have sent my items. You want people to pay up front but it does not matter when or where you get it.

Some that I remember Patches for weight lost, Mask, Grey and black coat with matching gloves Blue tennis shoes

sparkling hair remover you ask about I said NO five peace natural pads shades, boots blue, dish rack to red 2 tier Bras ,pink,black, white spice rack ,Purse Black, and a black pair of lace shoes,and a 120 piece tool kit Now tell me what happen this is two orders and none of it has been delivered. .Do not get me wrong i want to continue working with you but I need to know whats going to happen

User's recommendation: If you agree with me lets see if we can start paying half of the order over a certain number.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Pros: Price was awesome.

Wish Cons: Price difference when checking out.

Comments