Verified Reviewer

I have sent your customer service over 70 emails regarding my problem! and it is yet to be solved.

My account is restricted after your customer service was mistaken to think there was a need to restrict it, but there wasn't.

For the past two and a half months I can't make any order with my account (and my wish-cash that is in it) because you are refusing to solve this, and only answer that you don't understand the problem and that I should clerify. And when I do there is no more response from you.

I need your customer service to take a look at my account and see there is a need to un-restrict the account to allow me to use it again.

And please, if the answer I will receive to this mail is once more that I need to clarify the problem,

I will approach legal term, because as for now you have locked 200$ worth in wish-cash in the account for 2.5 months now, and that is grounds for stealing and scam.

I expect you to solve this issue immediately upon receiving this email.

Regards,

Neta Dancygier

Preferred solution: Un-restrict my account.

Comments