5.7K views

I have used Wish for over a year and have purchased 600 items. When I make a purchase, I use a prepaid credit card with the same card number each time.

I have had one complaint that I have sent to Customer Service. I was kind in my initial letter. Without any warning my account has been blocked until I give the company a copy of my bank statement. I do not pay with a card connected to my bank in any manner.

I cannot get an answer about this. All the company does is repeat what I have asked. If I do not receive a reasonable answer by Christmas, I will request a fraud investigation with every organization available and will upload my communications with Wish on Facebook and warn people from using the company.

They do not have a number that reaches a human. I am not the only person with this story.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2017.

Comments

Same thing happen to me last night I'm post and want my money or my stuff I don't even have the bank account from last time I ordered like a year ago and I screened shot an image of my bank where they took it out for this order but they still saying the same thing

I've had the same issue today. I'm really annoyed as I spend a lot of money with them.

Last month I ordered 6 of the same item and the seller only sent 3 and marked it as delivered. I had paid £5 each for the items so £15 is a lot to lose considering it's supposed to be cheap. Wish never refunded my items because they said the package was delivered. There was about 50 messages back and forwards between myself and customer service as I kept marking the problem as unresolved.

They asked me multiple times to send them photos of what I recieved which I did but the person answering each time didn't understand that I hadn't received 3 of the items. They have now taken my money for 2 orders and not shipped. I'm really angry with them. I can't screenshot my bank statement on my phone for security purposes so to do what they ask would mean a huge faff on my computer and sending them my bank details as well.

I can buy the same stuff on eBay.com and will in futire.

Rip off merchants with awful customer service. Revenge blocking accounts so they can avoid refunds.

Same with me. Never had any 'real' problems before.

Ordered loads of times. I go to buy something for my dad and it says can't go through so they will refund me and to try again.

So i try again and same thing happens this time no refund and a big message saying to send them a bank statement which i'm very weary of. This is a damn christmas present so i'm very angry.

They are asking me for my bank statement too, and I used a credit card. I told them they are not going to get a bank statement, since I don't use my bank account and to refund my order.

Once I receive the last item I ordered from them, I am closing my account.

I don't trust Wish.com I have never had this issue with Amazon, Ebay or Etsy. This is their loss.

I am having this same exact problem now

This is happened to me for the first time today, and like everyone else I was very confused. I've been shopping with them for years so I have no earthly idea as to why they would ask me for my bank statements out of the blue

Im going through it too.ive been with them for a few years now.and spent over 3.000 with them.the last time i ordered shoes and other things they tried to charge me for shoes and other things i didn't received.they said was delivered. Im not paying for things i didn't get. Now i can't check out.

Same thing with me. Some thief or a wish employee started using my credit card to make purchases and send to another country. I used to love wish, now I don't trust them.

What a joke this site is same thing for me they want bank statement flipping stupid

They are doing this to me too

The same thing has happened today they are asking for a bank statement and have already taken the money from my bank account

to Anonymous #1609136

This happened to me today! Did you get your money back??

No, you are not the only person with issue. They have refunded (on their own) my last three orders, except one or two items (??!??).

Their loss in the long run. One was for $160.

Like you, didn't use my bank account. Fat chance they will get that info.

I have encountered same exact issue today

to Shawn #1606062

Me too. Done with wish!

I have ordered many items on this site and was just finr until i got a dud item. I complained hoping to send it back and get the real item purchased but instead they just refunded me the cost of the item and the shipping.

It happened in a day! Now i get this, cant purchase until i send a photo of bank statement. I sent them a photo of my paypal transactions with no personal info and they sent me a copy of my message to them.

Wtf? Do they WANT me as a customer or not?

I don't use a bank credit card but they did the same to us

The same has happened to me, exact same messages and and no help from wish support at all. Have not received any communication about some of my orders as if they were even received but I was sure charged for them.

Going to contact Ore.

Attorney General. Claire

I gave them my bank statement but scribbled over the private stuff. After that my account was unblocked for excessive refunds, now I'm back to regular shopping.

Has anyone sent them their bank statement? What happened?