Verified Reviewer

2.3

I purchased a thermal printer and paid nearly $90 for it. The weight of the printer, according to the sellers site is 60 ounces, but the seller sent something weighing 4.9 ounces and WISH is covering for him.

First WISH wanted a picture of the printer, and when I asked them how to get it as the seller didn't send anything, they claimed that the tracking info showed it was delivered 3/26/21, but the same inquiry exposes that it wasn't a printer as the item the seller sent weighed 55.1 ounces less than a printer. WISH then demanded a copy of the USPS tracking info, which I provided, again raising the issue about the weight difference. Then WISH assigned another customer service rep, who started the demand for the printer pic, yada yada yada, same bull just another day. To top it off, four other buyers were screwed by the same seller where we all purchased the same printer and NONE OF US RECEIVED IT.

I have had good luck purchasing items from overseas sellers, and that is where the majority of my purchases come from, but some of the sellers in the US are dirt bags, but most of them have foreign names, so maybe that says something about the trustworthiness of these sellers. The name of this seller is Amer Bashir of Hebron KY.

WATCH OUT FOR BOTH, WISH and Amer Bashir, and if anyone lives near Hebron KY and you would be willing to find me his address as I plan on suing him and may include WISH. If anyone else has been wronged by WISH, or this seller, and would be willing to join into a class action lawsuit, please contact me a pdionne03901@***o.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM WISH's US sellers or other sellers with less than 4 stars.

Location: Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire