2.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

i ordered lots of things from here, they all came but the delivery was very slow.i recommend READING the ratings before ordering.

i was just about to order another dress when i looked at the ratings and there was a picture to reveal that the material was so thin that you could see your underwear through it.

also most of the time you should order up a size because of the angry comments on the clothing being too small.other than these issues i like this website for cheep objects.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with cheap stuff and stated that there is a room for improvement of slow delivery. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of dress. Wish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wish.

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments

I was hacked and all my purchase history is gone its not my email on my wish account its my 2 yr old sons and i havent received my packages im a level 6 customer and the account says im a level 1 Wish "A man in chicago hacked my facebook which was linked to my wish with my debit card on file and hes reaked havic on my life and i cant get..." Read more Wish - DEBIT CARD DEBITED FOR ORDER'S  OTHER RECEIVED OR CANCELLED Wish "I AM ONE VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER , HAVE HAD NO RESOLVED ISSUES WITH WISH CUSTOMER SERVICE , HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORDER'S AND HAVE BEEN DEBITED FOR ORDER'S THAT WERE PENDING..." Read more Wish - Delivery Service Review Wish "I have a few items I never received nor that I received my refund feel free to contact email or phone 404-397-5975 Diamondgoar.fgur@gmail.com..." Read more Wish - Delivery Service Review Wish "Dear sir/Madam Actually I ordered two stuff from the wish website but still now no updates from the delivery team so just have you look the Attachment for more information....." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more