1.8
Turnaround Time

My mom ordered my entire christmas list through my account on Wish. After she paid for the order, Wish suspended my account, put the order on hold, and requested a picture of my moms bank statement showing the Wish purchase.

Wish then cancelled the order and said the money was refunded. The money still has not been refunded and I dont think we will be getting any of the items she ordered. We then tried to send them the 'verification' of the payment by sending Wish a picture of the transaction from my moms bank statement. My mom screen printed the transaction on her bank statement, she cropped out all other transactions and pasted the Wish payment onto a word document and she took a picture of that with her phone.

We sent this picture to Wishes customer service email and they have yet to reply.

Its 3 days before Christmas, my mom has lost over $200, the things we ordered more than likely wont be sent or delivered, and my mom feels awful that I wont have any presents under the tree this Christmas because of Wish. But you get what you pay for - dirty cheap products = awful customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I never received one item, Customer service style, Not getting refunded or the items i ordered, No customer service.

Comments