My second order-- the first one last month of 4 items was smooth, quick, and problem-free. This 2nd order was a shirt for $4 w/ $1 shipping, yet my order went through as $6 with $2 shipping.
The $3 difference isn't the main issue-- it is the straight-out thieving price switch scam, apparently just one of a number of sleezy practices by the sellers or by Wish itself.
I immediately wrote to customer service to cancel this order before it got sent out. They did not even acknowledge my issue in their response. They said - wait for delivery then decide if you want a refund. What ??
If it comes to that I'm keeping the shirt, I'm sure not paying any return postage. AND the refund, if by great luck I do actually get a refund.
Elsewhere on the web are many complaints of people having their bank card info breached via Wish, through their overseas merchants, for unauthorized charges. I removed my card info from the site but that won't prevent unauthorized use--so I'm keeping a vigilant eye on the bank account.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Womens V Neck Chiffon Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I received bad chicken that wasn't done and mac and cheese was watery and not done biscuit cold and hard and I asked for fresh food because this is always..."
- "I made an appointment with Clear Choice, and afterward I felt so humiliated. It was a long train ride, to only leave no more Information, then what I walked in..."
- " On the phone now, on hold too see if I can get my money back. I got billed the 3.95 on the 5th aug and again on 8/19...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."