My second order-- the first one last month of 4 items was smooth, quick, and problem-free. This 2nd order was a shirt for $4 w/ $1 shipping, yet my order went through as $6 with $2 shipping.
The $3 difference isn't the main issue-- it is the straight-out thieving price switch scam, apparently just one of a number of sleezy practices by the sellers or by Wish itself.
I immediately wrote to customer service to cancel this order before it got sent out. They did not even acknowledge my issue in their response. They said - wait for delivery then decide if you want a refund. What ??
If it comes to that I'm keeping the shirt, I'm sure not paying any return postage. AND the refund, if by great luck I do actually get a refund.
Elsewhere on the web are many complaints of people having their bank card info breached via Wish, through their overseas merchants, for unauthorized charges. I removed my card info from the site but that won't prevent unauthorized use--so I'm keeping a vigilant eye on the bank account.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Womens V Neck Chiffon Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- " On the phone now, on hold too see if I can get my money back. I got billed the 3.95 on the 5th aug and again on 8/19...."
- " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..."
- "I think the pictures says it all and you get what you paid for. At least the product arrive in time, but other than that I don't think I will..."