100% full Not resolved

My second order-- the first one last month of 4 items was smooth, quick, and problem-free. This 2nd order was a shirt for $4 w/ $1 shipping, yet my order went through as $6 with $2 shipping.

The $3 difference isn't the main issue-- it is the straight-out thieving price switch scam, apparently just one of a number of sleezy practices by the sellers or by Wish itself.

I immediately wrote to customer service to cancel this order before it got sent out. They did not even acknowledge my issue in their response. They said - wait for delivery then decide if you want a refund. What ??

If it comes to that I'm keeping the shirt, I'm sure not paying any return postage. AND the refund, if by great luck I do actually get a refund.

Elsewhere on the web are many complaints of people having their bank card info breached via Wish, through their overseas merchants, for unauthorized charges. I removed my card info from the site but that won't prevent unauthorized use--so I'm keeping a vigilant eye on the bank account.

Review about: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments

Bloomington, Indiana, United States #1294037

Wish advertised a sheet set for $1 and then charged $39 + shipping I check card every time and this is a continuous issue so I'm not ordering again can get get this junk at dollar store cheaper

Tampa, Florida, United States #1186646

Screenshots and pictures will immediately resolve this issue.Be PERSISTENT.

Be courteous. I've never had any problems being refunded... Because I always make sure that I prove my case. I contact the seller first, and of course, the response is never a nice one...So I document and contact cs.

Do it until the right person read your complaint.Good luck