100% full Not resolved

My second order-- the first one last month of 4 items was smooth, quick, and problem-free. This 2nd order was a shirt for $4 w/ $1 shipping, yet my order went through as $6 with $2 shipping.

The $3 difference isn't the main issue-- it is the straight-out thieving price switch scam, apparently just one of a number of sleezy practices by the sellers or by Wish itself.

I immediately wrote to customer service to cancel this order before it got sent out. They did not even acknowledge my issue in their response. They said - wait for delivery then decide if you want a refund. What ??

If it comes to that I'm keeping the shirt, I'm sure not paying any return postage. AND the refund, if by great luck I do actually get a refund.

Elsewhere on the web are many complaints of people having their bank card info breached via Wish, through their overseas merchants, for unauthorized charges. I removed my card info from the site but that won't prevent unauthorized use--so I'm keeping a vigilant eye on the bank account.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3. ktz is overall dissatisfied with Wish and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Wish to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments

Bloomington, Indiana, United States #1294037

Wish advertised a sheet set for $1 and then charged $39 + shipping I check card every time and this is a continuous issue so I'm not ordering again can get get this junk at dollar store cheaper

Tampa, Florida, United States #1186646

Screenshots and pictures will immediately resolve this issue.Be PERSISTENT.

Be courteous. I've never had any problems being refunded... Because I always make sure that I prove my case. I contact the seller first, and of course, the response is never a nice one...So I document and contact cs.

Do it until the right person read your complaint.Good luck