1.7K views
Privacy and Data Security

We are Merchants and Sell on WISH. We sell good products, but unfortunately, the site is full of scammers (BUYERS) who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately.

WISH freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. We as Merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. We send several emails with no reply. 3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who get free stuff from us.

The easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe WISH scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ON WISH.COM!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "deficient refund system" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wish. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Wish to other companies on our site.

Comments

FurryTasmanian Devil

That's true vice versa. As an active buyer on Wish I've been scammed numerous times with defective, fake, bad products that barely or didn't even work.

Thanks to Wish I got my refunds. If there wasn't people among you who sold fake or counterfeit items then you could prove that you are absoright and there w

FurryTasmanian Devil
to FurryTasmanian Devil #1495562

*then you could prove that you are absolutely right. There would be no need then to promise refunds.

You signed to sell your stuff on Wish, you know the rules and so did the consumers. Cheap prices and refund if they are *** That's why everyone is there.

Do you think I'd ask my money back, that little money I paid for a high capacity sd card id it were working? Nah.

*** wish stop selling in it he refund all costmers complaint about no raisonin 1 year i lost 2500$

Regret not seeing this earlier. Facing lost here too.

ThickVulture

I am dealing with the same issue. They had refunded 2 customers for large amounts and told me that my description doesn't match!

Apparently one customer received my items which was 100 pieces and told wish 7 pieces was damaged, wish decided to refund the customer the entire amount without letting me know what they are about to do. Now I am at a lost as the customer has free products and apparently their money as per wish if they are telling the truth! Wish is not working with me to get my products back from this customer that they apparently refunded.

So I lost my money and my products. They also claim they have refunded another customer cause the products was a few days late, so I am at lost once again for $600 and customer has 400 pieces of my items for free!

contact the Better Business Bureau of San Francisco. Mercari did the same thing until someone filed a complaint with the BBB. as a seller, there must be a valid reason to withhold your funds.

Dam sounds like there is a company worst than ebay

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1276270

We have had exactly the same issue with Wish.com. We tested the marketplace for about 21 days and did $1500 worth of sales.

We were debited (without our authorization) $352 worth of refunds. A whopping 23% refund rate. Six orders were refunded unilaterally by the "customer service team".

As a 3rd party seller do not list on Wish.com as you will definitely not make money. We pulled all our listings from the site today.

Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia #1251243

AGREE.

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. WISH.COM ARE 100% OPERATED BY SCAMMERS.

THEY STEAL BOTH FROM BUYER AND SELLERS. I LOST MORE THAN USD 1,000 FOR SELLING ON THIS SITE.

HEY WISH.COM, LISTEN US: THE GOD AREN'T SLEEP

YOU ARE CHINNESSE PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE TROUBLE ANYWHERE.