Los Angeles, California
2.3K views

We are Merchants and Sell on WISH. We sell good products, but unfortunately, the site is full of scammers (BUYERS) who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately.

WISH freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. We as Merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. We send several emails with no reply. 3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who get free stuff from us.

The easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe WISH scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR SELL ON WISH.COM!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Account.

Reason of review: Deficient Refund system.

• Merchant
  • Bad Selling Platform
  • Stealing Payment

Comments

Thank God they kept giving me the run around when I tried to sign up. I never understood not getting paid before sending products to a customer.

Most businesses require payment before sending you anything and if you don't like what you received, you can request a refund.

But Wish seems like a business that only works in the buyer and their own favor. I'm glad that I never got hooked up with these guys.

Wish.com is doing flattery with the merchant. Abusing merchant’s money illegally.

After a 9 month try having 10 linked shop we lose our investment instead of profit. It is 100% untrusted selling platform for the honest seller.

They only gives benefit to their known chins merchant. We want to raise our voice to make an international inquiry against wish.com as wish.com is a black spot for ecommerce platform.They are destroying the ecommerce field.

FurryTasmanian Devil

That's true vice versa. As an active buyer on Wish I've been scammed numerous times with defective, fake, bad products that barely or didn't even work.

Thanks to Wish I got my refunds. If there wasn't people among you who sold fake or counterfeit items then you could prove that you are absoright and there w

FurryTasmanian Devil
@FurryTasmanian Devil

*then you could prove that you are absolutely right. There would be no need then to promise refunds.

You signed to sell your stuff on Wish, you know the rules and so did the consumers. Cheap prices and refund if they are *** That's why everyone is there.

Do you think I'd ask my money back, that little money I paid for a high capacity sd card id it were working? Nah.

*** wish stop selling in it he refund all costmers complaint about no raisonin 1 year i lost 2500$

Regret not seeing this earlier. Facing lost here too.

ThickVulture

I am dealing with the same issue. They had refunded 2 customers for large amounts and told me that my description doesn't match!

Apparently one customer received my items which was 100 pieces and told wish 7 pieces was damaged, wish decided to refund the customer the entire amount without letting me know what they are about to do. Now I am at a lost as the customer has free products and apparently their money as per wish if they are telling the truth! Wish is not working with me to get my products back from this customer that they apparently refunded.

So I lost my money and my products. They also claim they have refunded another customer cause the products was a few days late, so I am at lost once again for $600 and customer has 400 pieces of my items for free!

contact the Better Business Bureau of San Francisco. Mercari did the same thing until someone filed a complaint with the BBB. as a seller, there must be a valid reason to withhold your funds.

Dam sounds like there is a company worst than ebay

We have had exactly the same issue with Wish.com. We tested the marketplace for about 21 days and did $1500 worth of sales.

We were debited (without our authorization) $352 worth of refunds. A whopping 23% refund rate. Six orders were refunded unilaterally by the "customer service team".

As a 3rd party seller do not list on Wish.com as you will definitely not make money. We pulled all our listings from the site today.

AGREE.

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. WISH.COM ARE 100% OPERATED BY SCAMMERS.

THEY STEAL BOTH FROM BUYER AND SELLERS. I LOST MORE THAN USD 1,000 FOR SELLING ON THIS SITE.

HEY WISH.COM, LISTEN US: THE GOD AREN'T SLEEP

YOU ARE CHINNESSE PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE TROUBLE ANYWHERE.