Turnaround Time

We never ordered anything from wish.com but noticed 2 charges on my checking acct. I tried calling the only number available and its a recording telling you to go to the website.

Thru email only, we have done everything they told us to do to get our refund. They even said they refunded me my money. only problem is they stole $272.35 and only refunded me $98.00. How in the *** is this even legal?????

What a rip off. How are they still in business? I hate Wish.com. I hate Wish.com.

I hate Wish.com. I hate Wish.com.

I hate Wish.com. Give me back my money you useless f@&king thieves.

I didn't like: Wish is a scam company.

Comments

We all need to file a class action suit. How about $2,000,000.00 over and above what we have each been robbed of?

Same issue. I am taking legal action.

I've ordered three thing items from wish they keep changing the delivery date never received it

Please contact your bank as soon as possible. Calmly explain your situation, and ask for an investigation.

Insist the bank receive a copy of your order, and forward it to you. If they can't or refuse, then insist on a full refund.

Use words like fraud, identify theft, etc. If necessary, remind them that they have have a legal obligation to protect your funds, including bailment laws.

Good luck!!

maydj2017

Hello,

My name is May, I am a case manager at Casemark. I have read your review and I am positive I can help you recover compensation.

We at Casemark want to create a better consumer experience and encourage accountability among businesses. Which means that our goal is to support consumers and provide them with professional representation.

On behalf of many satisfied customers, we were able to successfully negotiate and recover significant compensations in cases similar to yours. We can work on your behalf and recover the financial compensation you are seeking from the company.

We take care of all the difficult paperwork and time consuming communication with the companies.

I know that getting compensated is never easy, but we have the knowledge and experience with these kind of cases and we will fight for you every step of the way.

If you are interested in hearing more about the ways we can help you, Please contact me at: may@casemark.net Sincerely, May Jackson

to maydj2017 #1509323

If you can do so much your customers would not be complaining.

to Ms. Mammy #1527906