1.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 12, 2017

STILL NO ANSWER FROM THE SUPPORT.

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2017

I bought a few items (a total 88 euro of my hard earned money) on this website, but after waiting so long (later than the delivery limit day) I didn't receive nothing at all. At this point the support from wish.com amazingly decides to block my account due to Suspicious activity.

At this moment I send them a pic of my bank statement to unblock my account (they asked for it), but the only answer I keep receaving says the same thing over an over again; the answer you get is just and automated email claiming that they are sorry but your account cant be unlocked at this moment and that you are on a temporal hold, and they ask you again to send then the same bank statement (I sent it already about 50 times) but you keep getting the same overwritten email, blah blah.... What is more frustrating is that I am directly contacting the support throught their email but they ain't givin me any real answer, the support is an automated bot that always gives you the same lame answer. I can't handle this anymore I want my money back.

Plus the only item I received is not the one I asked for, they sent me a wrong item and they dont anwer my refund requests. Wish.com is definitely a SCAM and their customer service are RIPPERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Account.

I didn't like: Customer server, No contact from owner wish, Dishonest and corruption on seller listing, I tried to purchase more items wont let me, Slow delivery.

Comments

I place a large order with wish on line shopping over 40-items not one of them show up to my home oven 3-week pass dates

I was about to place a large order with wish.com but after reading the review, I'm glad I didn't. So sorry to hear about people getting ripped off, ignored and treated poorly.

Hey, FYI- When shopping on Wish, write down the item you want and order it through eBay. All of their items are listed on eBay and eBay guarantees your product or money back. Tell everyone.......They don't dare scam eBay....