Wish has locked my account saying I have to send them a picture of my credit card .Noooooooo. I called my card company.

They said card is good and its not blocked. Wish it the one not sending the credit request . their response takes three days my ordre is no longer valaid after a few hours. I cant talk to a human.

Even my credit card company tried. Had the same issue with pay pal between ebay.

I got a human on both sides with good fast results. Issue is one side is blocking the tranaction on a good card

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2017.

Comments

gorde1_29
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1349750

I am facing the same requirements from wish. My cards are valid.

Each time I try to contact an order it sends me to this page that is a block asking for credit card info via a photo of card. Goes round and round with no resolve.

Enid, Oklahoma, United States #1308257

DiD Not places a order what my Refund back

to kathy d ford Waldorf, Maryland, United States #1309320

I also have an issue with Wish.com. Am going to report them to the fcc.

Took 355.77 dollars out of my account without my approval within 5 seconds of ordering. Then said I needed to send a picture of my credit card to them . I immediately wanted my funds reversed and order danced but would not let me.

My email is Rozelle5459@ gmail.com if you hear anything .I'm 62 and recovering from surgery. And am always able to edit my cart and then submit order I'm Stressed about this