I went into SJ's treasure box and more in Belton, South Carolina to pick up an order Friday. I told the lady if I did not get everything I would be back Tuesday when they were open again To get the rest I was told not to worry about it that it would be there I have an eyewitness with me to.

Then now I'm getting told by Wish that it has been returned. It's not my fault that the store is closed on Mondays. I'm homeless and I ordered the gloves because I really need them. All I want is what I ordered.

One more thing I have a complaint on the owner of that store shouldn't even be doing what she's doing the orders are separate I have to be scanned one at a time separately each one has it's own code. I had to figure that out on my own after I left the store and got all the home. She all ready new all my orders were their because my name is on the outside of every package. I live 8 miles away.

Answer me this why didn't the owner tell me. Now I have lost something that I really really need

User's recommendation: Good Luck...

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Wish Pros: Hopefully you will contact me soon.

Wish Cons: Impossible to interact when there was a problem with my order.

Comments