Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 08, 2020

Wish has made no attempt to contact me and my items still haven't arrived. I doubt they were ever actually shipped but its whatever.

I attempted to obtain a refund through the customer service bot but was only offered a shipping refund. So I did chargebacks.

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2020

Out of the 10 orders I placed with Wish back in May (its early September now), I've received ONE. That's it.

One. 1. Uno. Ein.

No more. The one item I received looks almost nothing like the picture, either. The photo shows a really nice tank top; what I received looks like it was made from a Dollar Tree quality pillowcase by a blind third grader.

The Wish customer service bot is worse than useless. I've never wanted to reach through a screen and strangle a bot as much as I do with the Wish bot.

I've had to increase the dosage of my blood pressure pills because of it. There are NO options to actually spell out the complaint and all the bot does is provide outdated and possibly fake tracking information.

Then its basically "Eff you and go buy some more crap that'll never actually show up!"

Wish should be shut down. Scratch that; they should be shut down and a class action suit should be filed against them!

User's recommendation: Run from Wish like you're a prepubescent boy and a Priest is chasing you!

Wish Cons: Never will i shop with wish again, Errors online not able to track items not receiving them, Unreachable, Items never arrived.

Comments