Verified Reviewer

1.6

So, you are verifying what I said, wish.com is not trustworthy! The item I ordered was not shipped to me by the seller as the item, without packaging should have weighed over 60 ounces, but what was received weighed just over a standard letter, about 4 ounces.

I sent a copy of the USPS shipment tracking info to wish and based on the shipping weight alone it was obvious that the seller scammed me. Wish should have stood up and told the seller to send the correct item, but they didn't, they backed the seller instead, so I was forced to get my bank to collect the money back from Wish. Because of handling it that way, Wish froze my account which hurt other sellers as I had over $200 in product I was going to order from other sellers.

Your post shows that Wish can not be trusted by anyone, buyer or seller, and should be banned.

Wish is not good for either of us, and based on my research they are known for being scammers. By the way, what type of products do you sell on their site?

User's recommendation: Buy through eBay or Amazon as they back up their customers and sellers.

Location: Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire