Product: Wish Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 1765 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Wish Shipping Service Review

I have over a dozen of items ive not received yet..i have spent lots of money on wish and expect to get what i pay for.someone please get back with me to resolve this matter..
2.7
#1021985

Wish Shipping Service Review

It's about order I did on March the9 and if any way I can I found out about the amount of the order was $35.95 could you're let me know something .It logged on Facebook .I'm hope you're can do something about it's or refuse my money thank you

Wish Shipping Service Review

MY name is georgiana Lee we're is the order I place ON 12 16 20 16 FOR 165 dollars i paid ON MY debate card SO tr numbers IS 55429506

Wish Shipping Service Review

I ordered a $82.00 order of items that i never received yet, in February..refund my money back ASAP PLEASE I DONT WANT THESE ITEMS NOW
#1020699
Reply to reviews
I cannot believe that you do not have free shipping sometimes there are some companies out there that give you free shipping and handling sometimes which is really an awesome deal a lot of your items are more than what the item called doesn't make any sense to me then...
Netta

I’ve been shopping on wish for about 3 years. The shipping charges are sometimes higher than the item being purchased. It’s not really a bargain anymore. It wasn’t always so h...

2.3
I liked
  • Cheap stuff
  • Variety of goods offered
#1020623

Wish Shipping Service Review

No answer!!!!! Please contact me at 763-406-0386. In regards to a cordless phone charger i ordered january 6 2017 i have not recieved it yet. 1510 pennsylvania ave n. Champlin mn 55316 Marelo Campbell is the name on the order.
#1020404

Wish Shipping Service Review

I have received several wrong items, some items I have not received at all and broken items in no way to contact you guys.
1.5
#1019324

Wish Shipping Service Review

Ive not received a few items that ive ordered & id like 2 know why & where they r at? Id like 2 just a refund on it all back cause im tired of waiting on it. I tried 2 do the online questionare thing when it asked u if ive reveived the item or not & made a mistake & put i had received the item when i havent.
4.1

Wish Shipping Service Review

I have some things that i order that was to littler for my kids and i need to send them back for my money back on my cards i have not got everything yet but im sending back everything i order from you

Wish Shipping Service Review

I can not trace my shipped order i can not find my order details