1.4
Turnaround Time

I opened an account using the wrong email address. I don´t have a password for this email address.

Can´t access it. Have been asking WISH for help since August 31th, today is Sept 11th and no help. 6 or 7 customer agents whuch have received my emails can´t help ?

The worst of all services online.

Bunch of thieves because they charged me.

I have provided the bank´s code of authorization for the purchases, the dates and the items I bought .All I want is to get my purchase history to know what Ive been charged with and when I´m gettinng my stuff.But, nothing so far.

The non existing email is rogayou@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Account.

Preferred solution: either cancell my 6 orders and refund or wish should ( as I have asked before) send me an order history to my existing email account..

I liked: Zero things.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, No customer service non existance.

Comments

I can not even find a place to complain about my order know where can i find a place o write e-mail help please. Sharon volz

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1278971

They can't help you with your email problem. YOU need to contact GOOGLE for this issue.

Mexico, Capital District, Venezuela #1225258

Each time you you want an update you get a different person who doesn't understand your problem Di there is no continuity. No my problem hasn't been solved.