Verified Reviewer

I was accused basically from stealing which l don't know how that's possible when it's my money if l cancel a order. So l appealed it.

In there words l was approved. Dame right l didn6 do anything wrong so in this little note it said to send in what they owed me now mind you some of these orders they canceled because they couldn't deliver. They owe me just shy of 300.00 l have sent at least 9 or 10 contacts it says they got it, no reply. I contacted the BBB Wish says the say thing send in what we owe you agian nothing.

I contacted the attorney general in California. Even the BBB gave me 2 more places to right too. Just because l'm the little guy doesn't mean they can treat me this way. I,m a dis senior l have PTSD and they have made my life *** If l have to get my own attorney involved l will.

It's the point of what they have done to me. I will fight l write everyone l can to let people know they are thief's but accused me of such.

User's recommendation: Don't go there they are thiefs.

Comments