Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 12

Also noting, the entire reason for my inquiry with them is because I was offered a promotion on my first purchase and the discount code would not apply to my order. I merely asked them to provide me with a new code that would work as it kept stating, "this promo is only for you first purchase" even though I clearly have never made a purchase before.

Original review posted by user Jun 12

I now have about a 100 email + "customer service" exchange going on where they have offered me nothing more than automated responses to the one and only inquiry I have presented to them with.Even though I have presented them with photographic proof of the promo I am trying to use.

They continually send me the same 5 automated messages dismissing me away. They clearly care nothing about customer support or assisting in any way.

Begs the question as to why they even have it.Additionally, the sales are questionable at best as people constantly review items and mention that the sizing charts don't work, they get the wrong items, the wrong sizes, items are delivered damaged, the quality is complete trash quality, and/or not like the items shown in the photos for the items being sold.

Review about: Wish Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer server, Promo adherence, Valuing offers made to customers.

Had an Experience with Wish?

Comments