Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased 2 desks. After I received the first desk I looked online to check the status of the second desk.

I found that the second desk was no longer available. They asked that I pick a substitute. I realized that the substitute available was the exact desk that wasn't available. I chose the replacement and received a totally random pop up desk 2 weeks later.

When I contacted wish about the incorrect item they gave me the run around for a month and a half. They said I received the item, that the seller verified the correct item was shipped and that the order was fulfilled. I sent pictures of the incorrect item and the shipping label. It was clear that they had no interest in sending the correct item or refunding my money.

This is what this company does...they give you the run around and send infuriating e-mails that don't even give an accurate response to your issue. They conveniently have no way to contact customer service via phone and if you e-mail support, they redirect you back to the online platform in which no resolution will happen. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THE PRICE IS INTRIGUING, BUT IT IS A SCAM!

LITERALLY THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY HAVEN'T BEEN SHUT DOWN.

User's recommendation: THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM-DO NOT ORDER. COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

Comments