I have had several stupid emails from your so-called customer service people there is no phone number to call you people to discuss it and I will not be rough. I don't care if it's $0.53 I don't care if it's $7 what you tried to charge me why have somebody sign up and then try to change the price on them you people are just despicable you need to fix this and if you don't you will be turned into the Pennsylvania state Attorney General's office I have read your reviews everyone there that has written reviews said that all of the items that they've received or cheap they fall apart they come from China God only knows what you people do you show these beautiful things on your website but then you don't provide them you need to do something you need to do it now I am sick and tired of getting the stupid non-responsive emails from you people contact me I gave you my phone number several times fix it fix it now or you are in for more than what you want to deal with all the Attorney General's office has to do is look at all of the previews that were left on your website.

If you think that you can get away with this you are very very wrong. Respond now I'm giving you one day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Comments