Indianapolis, Indiana

I ordered 64 items totaling over 700 dollars and because of you saying there’s payment issues is not on my end. I literally have used my cards daily at times but now that it’s Christmas and you guys have ruined my grand babies’ Christmas I am none too happy and want these issues fixed with Wish,Home, and Geek so i can start all over with getting my grand babies Christmas fixed even tho I doubt you’ll work any harder than you have to make their Christmas menand my husband wanted it to be.

Even if I have to add express shipping to all that I wanted to order. If that’s what it takes to get my babies and grand babies the Christmas we had planned.

Please do not put me off any longer and get this problem resolved now... fixed like it was yesterday

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Talk about entitled! Sorry but if there was a issue it’s on your end and not theirs.

For whatever reason your card is being denied BY YOUR BANK!!! They can’t process without payment and all the ranting on a third party website will get you nowhere fast. Also you NEVER put your personal information out on a public website!! There is no way to remove it and you have set yourself up for crank calls.

Why is it ALWAYS the websites fault when YOUR BANK is the one who is not letting the purchase go through? They can’t force your bank to accept the information you have provided. In MANY of these instances it’s as simple as a transposed number. Make sure your payment information is 100% correct.

Don’t assume it is make sure. Then try and contact them directly because they DO NOT MONITOR THIRD PARTY COMPLAINT SITES!!

UttermostFish275

I WANT A PHONE CALL PERSONALLY TO HET THIS MATTER STRAIGHTENED UP SINCE EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE DOESNT SEEM TO BE DOING ANYTHING BUT SENDING ME PREAUTOMATED ANSERS THAT ARE NOT HELPING. SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME SO I CAM ACTUALLY TALK TO A PERSON INSTEAD OF COMPUTER AUTOMATED ANSWERS 765-405-9766

@UttermostFish275

It is really not a good idea to put your number here. Quite an absolutely terrible idea actually.

UttermostFish275

Even thru all of your problems you have created and ruined Christmas I’m still one to give you guys a five star rating on every item I have bought from you or your sister company. I’ve never had to return anything as every one of my probably 100’s of orders to you and me and my son have been great. I will always give credit where credit is due so please show me the same courtesy by proceing and shipping my items and try to save these grand babies Christmas.

UttermostFish275

PROCESS MY ORDERS ON WISH HOME AND GEEK AND GET IT DONE TODAY! IHAVE BEEN MORE THAN PATIENT AND AM NOT ONE TO USUALLY COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE ACCIDENTS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN. BUT SOMEONE OR WHO RECEIVES MY COMPLAINT,PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES WHERE YOU ORDERED 99% OF YOUR FAMILYS ESPECIALLY GRAND BABIES CHRISTMAS AND TRY TO TELL ME YOU WOUKDNT BE AN UOSET CUSTOMER CONSIDERING IVE HAD NOTHING BUT THE UTMOST FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE.