Update by user Dec 22, 2020

Wish took the money $139 out of my account on Sunday 12/20/20. My bank was closed.

I called the bank first thing Monday morning 12/21/20. The bank told me it was too late, I'd have to ask Wish for a refund. I told the bank that I can't get in touch with Wish.

I did email them but as of today 12/22/20, I haven't heard a peep from them. They can just steal your money and there's nothing you can do about it.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2020

I was just shopping and putting things in my cart for later. All of a sudden it says your order has been confirmed.

I NEVER ordered anything at this time. It's Sunday, so of course my bank is closed. This is actually at least the second time this happened on the WISH site. I'm a senior citizen on a fixed income.

They took money from my check card. I need to buy groceries for Christmas. $139.42 might not be a lot for some people but it is for me being on a fixed income. I have been trying to get in touch with them for a couple of hours this morning, then they'll say it's too late, the order has been picked, you must receive it and then return it, it's too late to cancel.

I am so frustrated right now. I don't know if it's a foreign company or not, but I have had trouble returning things to foreign lands and getting credit in a timely fashion.

User's recommendation: Don't put anything in your cart until you're ready to purchase. Always check the shipping. Most times it's more than the procduct.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wish Customer Care.

Wish Pros: Items appear very reasonable.

Wish Cons: Shipping costs are atrocious, No way to get in touch with customer service in any way, Items you save in your cart will automatically be charged to you.

Comments